41

☆ 41. Chapter 41: Half-Human, Half-Zombie

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 41

Half-human and half-zombie

Chi Yan put down the barbecue in his hand, took out a wet paper towel and wiped his hands, and then walked out of the cave under the protection of Jiang Ge.

In the distance, I only saw a small yellow dot, and I ran quickly.

This is accompanied by the sound of crying, from which it can be concluded that it is human.

Jiang Ge frowned, since he was a human, why was it a strange unknown thing in his perception?

When the man approached, Chi Yan's pupils shrank, and he immediately retched.

Jiang Ge turned around abruptly and looked at Chi Yan nervously: "Are you okay?" Child...... Ah no, your stomach is fine.

Chi Yan accompanied his face, and the dead fish looked at Jiang Ge: "Do you have to skin this way?"

Jiang Ge, who

finally wanted to be humorous for a while, was scolded, he touched his nose and turned around in frustration.

Chi Yan rolled his eyes speechlessly, humor also depends on the occasion, why does Jiang Ge have no humor cells.

A person in a yellow down jacket can't be said to be a human either.

Because he is now half in human form, half in zombie state.

The left side of the face has begun to decay, which is supposed to be the source of the infection.

But the other side of his face is still intact, and you can even clearly see his expression as a human, and his eyes are also clear, unlike the left side, which is cloudy.

The man had stopped, struggling to the ground, screaming of a zombie and a cry of human sorrow.

He stretched out his hand, as if he wanted to crawl towards them, but Jiang Ge stopped Chi Yan's waist and stepped back.

Chi Yan grabbed Jiang Ge's shoulder and asked in a low voice, "Is he being infected?" Is it about to become a zombie completely?

Jiang Ge shook his head, he couldn't say it clearly.

"He's probably the same for the deepest level of infection, half-human, half-zombie.

Chi Yan was taken aback, and he was terrified just by imagining it: "Then he will be in the future... Or might as well be dead? "

How painful, every time human consciousness is awake, it will be clear that he is a half-zombie, which is more terrible than becoming a real zombie.

But when his zombie consciousness is dominant, he can't control his desire to bite humans, and even gnaw on human blood and flesh.

Chi Yan held back his retching twice, he really couldn't accept that picture.

If he had become like this, he might as well have died.

He was feeling sorry for this man, but Jiang Ge said, "No, he has more human sanity. "

Jiang Ge is the Zombie Emperor, and the reason why he can be called the emperor is because he can perceive the existence of all zombies and can control every zombie.

But the half-human and half-zombie in front of him made Jiang Ge puzzled.

There were too many uncontrollable factors, and he didn't dare to let Chi Yan get too close to the other party.