154

☆ 154. Chapter 154: Koike who was tricked by Mr. Zombie

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 154: Xiao Chi

Yan, who was tricked by Mr. Zombie, was lying on the railing of the farm, his eyes out of focus, and he was very uncomfortable.

Kan Xiongfeng is really not a person, it's too disgusting.

If he knew that there would be such a thing, Chi Yan might grit his teeth and not kill that stupid fork, why bother to find guilt.

Ji Yan looked desireless and began to think about life.

Jiang Ge, who was standing behind, pursed his lips, but his shoulders were shaking slightly.

It's really funny, if it weren't for the fear that Koike would get angry, he would probably laugh out loud.

Chi Yan, who was called her mother, was very depressed, and there was a very unspeakable greasy feeling.

"Alas, don't have a male mother!! Chi Yan shouted at Yue.

"Hahahaha! "In the middle of the farm, I don't know where, there was a loud burst of laughter.

Chi Yan furrowed his eyebrows, stood up straight and looked down: "Shut up!" The

laughter stopped abruptly, and Kuang Qize covered his mouth and laughed quietly.

It's really funny hahahaha, how can there be such a thing.

They were also stunned when they heard Kan Xiongfeng waving his arms like a fool and calling Chi Yan's mother.

It's so comedy hahahaha.

Suddenly there was a muffled laugh behind him, the kind of laugh that came out of it that couldn't hold back.

Chi Yan turned around with red eyes and stared at the ignorant Jiang Ge.

"What are you laughing at! If you laugh again, you're going to lose me! Chi Yan scolded Jiang Ge fiercely, but the next second he held his mouth aggrieved.

It's so annoying, he doesn't like to be called like that at all! It's ugly!

He's a majestic big macho man! Even if it becomes a subject! The dead and alive who was bullied by Jiang Ge is also a big macho man!

Jiang Ge hugged Chi Yan apologetically: "I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at Kuang Qize's laughter is really ugly, it's worse than the throat of the big male duck on the farm." "

It's that they are not sensible, Kan Xiongfeng is already sick in the brain, and it is even more abnormal after death, is it okay for my husband to kill him? Jiang Ge touched Chi Yan's face and kissed him distressedly.

His baby Chi Yan was wronged.

Chi Yan shook his head: "Forget it, I don't want to care about him anymore." "

It's so unlucky, it's ruined his good mood.

Chi Yan yawned: "I'm sleepy, Jiang Ge, hold me to sleep."

Jiang Ge held Chi Yan's face, bit his lip and kissed him for a while before letting go, and then picked up Chi Yan and went back to the bedroom to rest.

Kuang Qize, who was hiding in the shadows and peeking in the dark, complained to Ling Yishen: "Zero overflow incident! I have to be hugged by my husband every step I go, and I dare to say that I don't accept it!

Ling Yishen rubbed Kuang Qize's head funny: "Okay, don't be poor, be careful of being sued by a different plant, you will be miserable."

Kuang Qize immediately shut up, yes, yes, this farm is all doglegs, if he is heard by the alien plant to sneak in and tell Chi Yan, he will have to be scolded by Chi Yan again.