156

☆ 156. Chapter 156: Fortune Fan Chi Yan Gets Rich Again

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 156: Lost in Wealth, Chi Yan Became Rich

Again, and soon Liu Yutao and Huo Yiyang also rushed over.

made a deep apology for being manipulated before and attacking them in turn, Chi Yan waved his hand and said that it was okay, and they were not voluntary.

The two sat down stupidly, fortunately Xiao Chi was kind-hearted and didn't bother with them, otherwise they might have to regret it to death.

This matter was said by Chi Yan in a few words, so that they didn't have to mention it again.

Chi Yan didn't want to hear anything about Kan Xiongfeng now, and when he thought of calling him mother like a pig that day, Chi Yan wanted to die.

"Xiao Chi, Ling Yishen, are they really zombies? Liu Yutao looked at Ling Yishen and Kuang Qize who were talking, and asked Chi Yan in a low voice.

Chi Yan raised his eyebrows: "You can give it a try and let them bite you."

Liu Yutao shook his head, he didn't want to become a zombie!

Huo Yiyang was concerned about something else: "Is Jiang Ge also a zombie?" What

he wanted to ask more was that if Jiang Ge was a zombie, then he and Chi Yan... At that time, won't Chi Yan be infected?

Or do they control not to get too close and not to kiss?

Chi Yan blinked, and laughed: "Jiang Ge... He's not just a zombie.

"What do you mean? The two of them asked in unison.

The daughter-in-law of the Zombie Emperor smiled and didn't speak, but Wei Tongyan thought of something.

He walked over with a fruit bowl, pondered for a while, and said, "I heard from people who study zombies before that zombies seem to have evolved again, and they have a kind of brain waves that can listen to instructions.

"Also, someone said before that I once saw a young man standing on the city wall, controlling tens of thousands of zombies without changing his face. "

Chi Yan: ...

Belch... This one seems to be him.

Wei Tongyan looked at Jiang Ge, who was standing in the kitchen to help Chi Yan squeeze juice, and asked, "So the zombies began to act in an organized and large-scale manner, is it because there are people who can control the zombies?" "

Huh? Isn't that the Zombie Emperor? Liu Yutao whispered.

"The Zombie Emperor? Huo Yiyang was taken aback, how could such a high-level creature appear so casually?

is also willing to help Chi Yan do this and that every day, and he is very obedient.

Chi Yan smiled, he didn't say it, they guessed it.

Now that Chi Yan has regarded them as friends, naturally there will not be too much to hide, he will not take the initiative to say it, but if they take the initiative to guess, he will not stop it.

Jiang Ge came out of the kitchen, holding a glass of watermelon juice.

"I am. "The Zombie Emperor's ears are more than enough to hear what they say in the kitchen.

A few people were surprised, but there was a feeling of 'it was really so', and it seemed that the person who could be favored by Koike should be such a powerful person.