34

☆ 34. Chapter 34: A Little Love Chapter 1

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 34 A Little Love Chapter

1 When Chi Yan reappeared at the base, everyone who didn't go out called him the city lord loudly.

At that time, he really wanted to burrow his head into the ground, and he was really embarrassed.

"You're okay too. He smiled reluctantly, and greeted the men very reluctantly.

Chi Yan took a few small soldiers by his side and commanded them to tear down an iron barbed wall on the outer and inner layers.

"From today, the inner and outer layers will be removed, and everyone can come and go as they please. I also hope that you will stop talking about the outer-layer and the inner-layer.

"Also, I'm going to recruit two strong men with a slightly higher ability level to work in my fruit and vegetable store, and anyone interested can come to me."

Chi Yan's words gained a lot of complicated eyes, and there were many eyes that were moved, strange, and a little dissatisfied.

But on second thought, it was the right thing to do.

What's more, they have tears in their eyes, and God knows how many times a term like 'outsider' has crushed them for most outsiders.

Even self-esteem and self-confidence have been thrown to the ground and rubbed many times.

But today, on the first day of his tenure, the new city lord decided to abolish this unfair system.

He's really thinking about all the survivors.

The people at the base are even more convinced that Chi Yan can become a good city lord.

Chi Yan slipped away, and was furious by this kind of sight.

Jiang Ge teased him funny: "It's like going back to the past, you are still that high-spirited little boy."

"Look at what you're saying, I've always been a teenager. As for the high spirits... Regardless of this for the time being, this can only be said to be young and frivolous, and relatively non-mainstream. "

When I was a freshman, the Department of Computer Science held an e-sports competition, and Chi Yan rushed to sign up for the competition, and finally won the first place.

The grand prize is a set of e-sports peripherals, which is simply crazy and cool, and it is dragged to the sky.

All the contestants and the audience looked at him with envious eyes, Chi Yan's head was hot, and he stood on the stage and said arrogantly: "It's not that I said, there is no one who can fight within a radius of thousands of miles." After

the silence in the room, there was laughter.

Jiang Ge was in the dark at that time, leaning against the wall and smiling at the unbridled young man.

In countless dreams since then, Jiang Ge will dream of Chi Yan that day.

If it is said that love at first sight is the intention of seeing love, he was attracted by Chi Yan's appearance.

But that day laid the foundation for Jiang Ge to love Chi Yan deep into the bone marrow in the future and die to the ground.

He couldn't ignore that, the dazzling Chi Yan standing on the stage; It is even more impossible to ignore Chi Yan, who raised his eyebrows and raised his lips, all of which happened to fall on his heart.