171

☆ 171. 第171章 洗脑

字体 记录

上一章 目录 下一章

Chapter 171: Brainwashing

Jiang Ge didn't hold back, and vomited.

He closed his eyes, plunged his head into Chi Yan's neck, and took a big breath of fresh air, feeling the sweetness of his lovely daughter-in-law.

If he doesn't wash his stomach, he may really vomit.

His little pool is really fresh and refined, and it is too different from that kind of bewitching slut.

His little pond is a god, a fairy, and an unreachable star, and now he is here to save them.

Others also pounced on Chi Yan and felt the fragrance on Chi Yan's body.

Only Chi Yan is very fragrant, I don't know if it's the body fragrance or the body wash he uses more, anyway, it will be very needed.

Jiang Ge can also understand their feelings, and he is not so stingy now. They were not allowed to get close to Chi Yan, and they generously let Xiao Chi out, so that everyone could wash their stomachs, noses and brains together.

Chi Yan was surrounded by a group of people, he couldn't think about it now, and his mind was full of Yu Le's greasy speech just now, which made his disgusting eyes shiver.

The villagers all took out their weapons and wanted to have a passionate battle with Chi Yan and them.

But he was stopped by licking the dog Yule.

Yu Le was still looking at Jiang Ge with obsessive eyes, and he couldn't understand why his abilities were useless.

Obviously he can control everyone to like him, and the villagers are the best example of this.

They will all look at him with loving eyes, unconditionally believing that he is the most beautiful and kind person in the world.

As long as he says who is ugly, everyone else will think that person is ugly.

In this way, Yu Le isolated many young and handsome boys in the village, and also excluded many beautiful women.

He became the holy son of the village, the most sacred and beautiful person in the hearts of the villagers.

Yu Le thought that what he said to Jiang Ge before would make Jiang Ge fall into the lies he weaved, believing the sweetness of the past he said.

will also begin to feel that Chi Yan is ugly and dark-hearted.

The people who followed Chi Yan were all so handsome, if only they could fall in love with him.

Even Professor Wei, who looks older, has a unique charm and a charm unique to middle-aged men.

Yu Le's eyes were dazzled, and his heart was excited.

But why! None of those people were controlled by his powers!

Yu Le bit his lower lip, unwillingly thinking about why this was.

He was obviously so kind, made the gesture of the Virgin, and put on his compassion for the world as the Son of God, why were those people still indifferent?

has always been around Chi Yan, protecting him in the middle, with him as the leader!

But what Yule cares about the most is Jiangge.

That powerful man, a look can make him willing to kneel down and be his licking dog.

So an excellent and handsome man with an outstanding temperament, why not his?