226-230

☆ 226. Chapter 226: Watching the Fish in the Small Pond

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 226 It was not easy for Xiao Chi Chi to watch the fish and fish

Jiangge, and he was beaten violently by Chi Yan.

He didn't quite understand the reason why he was beaten, could it be because he said that strange thing looked like himself?

Then Chi Yan should laugh, Jiang Ge said that he was like that.

But he didn't, but instead gave Jiang Ge a realistic crit.

Jiang Ge rubbed his aching arm that was beaten by his daughter-in-law, and he had reasonable doubts.

Chi Yan just fought with Kuang Qize in the sea just now, and there was no beautiful win, no beautiful win, no absolute crushing win.

So I have some resentment in my heart, so I want to find someone to vent.

It's not right for him to find anyone, and everyone is still eating.

Then he will have to find his boyfriend.

Jiang Ge endured his hardships with tears, and was finally recognized by Chi Yan as the closest person, wasn't he?

He should be happy.

Some people are cleaning up the mess of dinner, some people are rubbing their arms without waves, and some people are stepping on the sand to pick up crabs on the beach.

Stars dotted the night sky, and tents were set up on the beach.

Chi Yan picked up a starfish and gave it to Jiang Ge, Jiang Ge was at a loss with the starfish, what should he do with this thing?

After thinking about it, he put it on the fence of the farm, and when he automatically turned into an air-dried starfish, he could be stored away.

"If we sleep on the beach, will we wake up tomorrow morning and find ourselves floating in the sea hahahaha. Chi Yan imagined that scene for a moment, and it felt like a movie.

As the protagonists of the movie, they are about to survive on the island.

Jiang Ge raised his hand and rubbed Chi Yan's head: "Sleep." "

The others went back to the farm to wash up, and listened to the sound of the waves and sniffed the breeze to sleep comfortably.

Chi Yan used a small pit to enclose the two little crabs he picked up: "I hope we can meet the little crabs tomorrow."

He stood up on his knees and was about to go back to the farm to take a shower, when he was grabbed by the arm by Jiang Ge.

"What are you going to do? Chi Yan said angrily.

Jiang Ge pulled Chi Yan into the sea, and said as he walked: "Don't go to the bath now, otherwise you will get dirty again in a while, it is better to wait until everything is over before washing." In

his eyes was a dangerous glow that Chi Yan was very familiar with.

Chi Yan: ...

Beasts!

"It's by the sea! After a while, they will be back after taking a shower! Chi Yan furrowed his eyebrows, hoping that Jiang Ge could be a person.

Jiang Ge was unmoved, and still took Chi Yan to the sea.

"Still leaving? In a moment we were all drowning! Now that the water surface is up to Chi Yan's chin, he now suspects that Jiang Ge brought him to martyrdom!