148

☆ 148. 第148章 小池池被骂

字体 记录

上一章 目录 下一章

Chapter 148 Xiao Chi Chi was scolded for

thinking that he was tall and mighty Chi Yan, thinking that the zombies liked him, in addition to the factor of the Zombie Emperor, there was definitely one thing that was attracted by his handsomeness and macho temperament.

He couldn't believe that he killed Jiang Ge, in the hearts of all the mutants, his image of Chi Yan was like a mother who could tolerate all things.

Xiao Chichi can take down the Zombie Emperor, and he also has love to accommodate the alien plants and alien beasts that live on his mountain.

will also take the initiative to accept zombies to settle down in his Fu'an Mountain, giving the zombies who are idle and have no goal a place to work and stay.

Yes! What a great man!

If Chi Yan knew, he would definitely drive away all the zombies and beasts overnight!

Let the aliens pull out their own roots and get out!

Don't want a male mom don't want a male mom!!

The male mother is more upright in himself!!

Chi Yan, known as Mom, was dozing off in the hall in the basement.

Even if he had been told that the zombies were moving in this direction, he wouldn't be able to get rid of his sleepy bugs.

The current situation is that Kan Xiongfeng is not a dog, and it is difficult to calm his anger that he didn't sleep!

The alien plants and the zombies approached step by step, and Kan Xiongfeng finally appeared.

He also came down from the upper floor with a group of people in white coats and protective suits, and stood in front of him with his hands behind his back.

The lucky ones, who have been fooled and feel that they are God's chosen children, are cheering the good of the lord and singing the praises of his greatness, and they have developed a vaccine that can benefit mankind for a lifetime.

It's just enough to lead research, but you can still be so selfless and dedicated.

Chi Yan laughed, these people can really blow without brains, they don't know if they are deceived.

But what is going on with Kan Xiongfeng's stupid fork with a dark face.

What kind of virtue is you, don't you have a little pressure in your heart?

Ji Yan sat at the back of the crowd and sneered.

When the people who praised him began to run out of words, Kan Xiongfeng finally raised his hand and pressed down: "Okay, you are all the people of my base, I naturally have good things to think about you, looking at you well, I will feel at ease."

After a few high-sounding words, Kan Xiongfeng waved his hand: "Okay, let's start lining up for injection now, after the injection of the medicine, you have to stay here for two days to observe, and a place to live has been arranged for you." The

crowd cheered and thanked again, which gave Chi Yan a headache.

He felt that if he stayed any longer, he would be infected with intellectual retardation in a while.

There were a total of six places for injections, and the residents happily rolled up their sleeves and took the initiative to line up, each with a vision for the future on their faces, and the light of hope almost blinded Chi Yan's eyes.