191-195

☆ 190. Chapter 190: His Koike is still alive

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 190: His Koike Is Still Alive

, "Kill Him...",

a hoarse voice came from the crowd.

They are all deceived people, deceived by a stupid and ugly man for more than four years!

"It's so ugly! "

It's the ugliest person I've ever seen. "

It's disgusting, his tears are disgusting!

"Like a toad, I hate it! I've ever been tempted by such a person!

"It's all fake, even the face is fake! You've killed so many people in the past because you're jealous of their good looks? Just because someone else's face is real!

Chi Yan interjected faintly: "Isn't it, just because I am good-looking, good-looking and attractive, I want to say that I am plastic surgery."

He looked at Yu Le, who was curled up on the ground with his face covered, funny: "You can go for a facelift, after all, the fantasy face is fake, and the whole thing is on your face." "

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up, y'all yeast! Yu Le crawled on the ground and shouted, hearing Chi Yan's voice made him sick to his stomach.

Yu Le put down his hand and scratched his arm, as if he was allergic to Chi Yan's voice, and he cried aggrievedly.

It's not right, it's not right in this world.

It's all Chi Yan's fault, and it has nothing to do with him!

If it weren't for Chi Yan always deliberately suppressing him before, he wouldn't have brainwashed others for a while!

Ji Yan yawned again, he was really sleepy and didn't want to waste any more time here.

"Kill him, stop the ink. Chi Yan stood up and beckoned to Jiang Ge.

Jiang Ge smiled and took Chi Yan's hand and said, "Baby, go back to sleep first, I'll watch here so as not to cause trouble."

Chi Yan thought about it, he squinted and nodded, and disappeared directly in front of Jiang Ge's eyes.

After Chi Yan left, Kuang Qize and the others thought about it and followed, and they had nothing to do with staying here.

And when he looked at Jiang Ge, he was a little frightened, he seemed to be cold, and he was unwilling to let Yu Le die miserably.

They didn't know what enmity Jiang Ge had with Yu Le, but it wouldn't be wrong to hurry up now.

Several people also quickly returned to the farm, and Jiang Ge stood alone in the position where Chi Yan was sitting in front of him.

His lips tightened, oblivious to the cries of Yule, who was surrounded in the crowd and beaten.

He just half-lowered his eyes, waiting quietly.

When these people have vented the anger in their hearts, it will be time for him to take revenge.

The seemingly calm sea, in fact, has already caused an uproar when no one knows.

Jiang Ge was silent like a shadow, standing there quietly, his hands hanging loosely at his sides.

His mind kept flashing back to the time of the first life, when Chi Yan was still alive.

Sometimes they pass by, and Chi Yan actually smiled at him at first.