87

☆ 87. Chapter 87: Koike is fine now

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 87 Xiao Chi is now very good

at the distribution of supplies, which lasted for a whole afternoon and half a night, and finally let every family and everyone receive food that can last at least half of the winter.

The vegetables and fruits have been brought home, and the remaining meat can keep them warm for the second half of the winter.

Qin Ruogu asked Chi Yan how long it would take, and Chi Yan sighed: "It won't be long, I can give it to you in two days at most, you can do it now, prepare a warm open space with a roof, the best indoors, the bigger the better." "

It sounds so strange that I can't think of anything to do with meat.

Shouldn't meat be frozen? Or put it in a space sac.

But Chi Yan said that it should be warm and roofed, preferably indoors.

But Qin Ruogu had almost lost the ability to 'doubt Chi Yan' now, and he immediately pondered where to meet Chi Yan's requirements, and finally took Chi Yan to a place that was originally intended to be made into a house, but there were not so many people living there.

It was an open space, and there were not many people coming.

The basic function of sheltering from the wind and rain still exists.

Chi Yan took a cursory look and nodded, it's okay.

The small animals produced on the farm are not very afraid of the cold, and they should be able to survive well in such an environment.

Anyway, it has to be made into food by Qin Ruogu and them, and it doesn't seem to make a difference where they live.

I wasn't tired of watching the lively city lords, and they followed along the way.

Even last night's material distribution they participated in the whole process, and they didn't mean to sleep at all.

As soon as it was dark, Chi Yantian disappeared with Jiang Ge, and going back to do some warm-up exercises was better than being exposed to the cold wind outside.

When they appeared at noon the next day, Qin Ruogu and the others were still smiling, and their energy had nowhere to put their energy, and they were patrolling everywhere.

To see if every household has received their food, and to see the smiles on their faces.

After that, it's time to ask Chi Yan about meat.

Then they arrived here, Chi Yan stood at the door, and Jiang Ge removed a door panel in the house as a barrier.

Otherwise, it's not good to worry that the little ones will be released for a while, frightened or excited, and run around and hurt people.

Everyone waited with bated breath, still wondering why Chi Yan didn't have a clean table or cloth to prepare for cushioning.

Then the next second I heard the sound of a sheep crying.

??? "The sheep crowed???

This was followed by the cries of chickens, geese, ducks and cows.

It seems to have the sound of pigs snorting???

They looked inside in shock, and the room, which had been empty before, was now filled with all kinds of animals.

Without exception, they are all alive and fat.