12

☆ 12. Chapter 12: Making a deal with the base

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 12 Making a deal with the base Chi Yan is not a villain, but he is not a

pure good person either.

At least in the last days, he can't become a great good man who does everything for the good of others.

He has missed the last three years, but he is not stupid and sweet, and naturally knows that the last days are like hell on earth, and there are few good people in the pure sense.

To put it cruelly, there are only himself and Jiang Ge in his world, as well as the farm that Jiang Ge left for him.

Chi Yan was not interested in being a virgin, he just wanted to save Jiang Ge.

If these people swallow the farm, sooner or later they will find out about Jiang Ge's existence, and they will definitely join forces to kill Jiang Ge at that time.

He won't let this happen, he'll nip this possibility in the cradle in advance.

Since he woke up, everyone appeared in front of him hypocritically, smiling and smiling, as if they were a family.

But the reality is that he is just a stranger who suddenly appears and is unidentified.

He may be wary in times of peace, but he has become a guest of honor in the last days.

Jiang Yilun said that the city lord invited him to have breakfast together, and now he sent someone to pick him up, Guo Yi has been by Chi Yan's side, and praised him for how good the base is and how kind the people are.

Chi Yan listened carefully on the surface, but he was actually secretly observing the people in this base.

He was carrying a small backpack and appeared refreshingly, which instantly attracted everyone's attention.

The man in the apocalypse, who has no status and status, is not bearded and thin. But Chi Yan is thin and thin, but he is very healthy, and he still has a little festive baby fat on his face.

If this is left in peacetime, it must be a very popular little handsome guy.

Chi Yan sadly found that the people here are really yellow and thin, can they really go out to hunt zombies in such a situation?

You can't even run... In addition to the foundation code, each person also needs to provide two second-level crystal nuclei to the base every month as a storage fee.

It's hard to imagine how they got to where they are now.

The further you go inside, the more different the environment becomes, and everyone here has a ruddy complexion, and they don't have to worry about food and clothing, and there are even people who are covered with fat.

This is the so-called difference between the outer layer and the inner layer of the base.

The more I look at Chi Yan, the colder I feel, which just proves that this base is corrupt and irresponsible.

Chi Yan stood in the City Lord's Mansion in the center of the base, which looked like a palace compared to the periphery, and there were ten guards standing guard here.

'It's a big show. Chi Yan sneered lightly in his heart and followed Jiang Yilun in.

The city lord was wearing a military uniform, holding a slightly bulging oil belly, and stretched out his hand towards Chi Yan with a smile on his face: "Little brother, you have finally arrived, I have asked someone to prepare breakfast, let's talk while eating."