95

☆ 95. Chapter 95: The Outrageously Strong Chi Yan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 95 The outrageously strong Chi Yan Long Street Banquet ended, and Chi Yan

and the others all went back to their respective homes to rest.

The city lords couldn't sleep, they were very excited, and they were all waiting for tomorrow to come.

After leaving the current Yanjiang base, they will be able to walk home immediately, and when they return to their base, they will carry so many winter supplies.

The survivors should be happy, right?

They were finally able to survive the winter, and now there was only one problem left.

Firewood is still needed to survive the winter, otherwise the temperature is very low, and it is useless to fill your stomach.

People are cold and hard, where is the strength to get up and cook?

When they were ready to leave the next morning, they still found Chi Yan and said that they wanted to borrow a foreign plant from him, and when the time came, they would help them cut down the trees and go back to use them as firewood, so that they could spend the winter first.

Chi Yan crossed his arms and stood on the steps to taunt them: "So in a year's time, none of your bases have stored enough firewood?" This

is what he has never been able to understand, why so many bases, all of them have to wait until winter is coming, to start thinking about this.

What did they do for so long and three seasons in the past?

Everyone lowered their heads in shame, in fact, it was not that they did nothing, but because except for winter, in other seasons, alien plants were overflowing.

It can almost be considered that it is very active.

Also likes to be nosy.

They should not be given the opportunity to go out and collect firewood, as soon as they try to cut down the trees, they will be obstructed by different plants.

Even if they are dozens of kilometers away, heteroplants can immediately arrive at the scene, and it is precisely because of this that many people in the base sacrifice themselves in the task of cutting down plants every year.

Chi Yan listened to their explanation, and finally sighed helplessly.

"So it's the plants punishing humanity, or rather, the end of the world is also the world punishing humanity. "

Blame human beings for not valuing the natural resources of the past and wantonly destroying the natural environment.

Cutting down vegetation and destroying soil structure.

Creating garbage and polluting the environment.

Plants mutate to protect their homes, viruses erode humans and turn them into garbage.

It's really...

Heaven is a good reincarnation.

"Okay, give you the alien plants, and keep you safe on the way—oh, you'll have to give me the crystal nucleus. "Chi Yan, who slammed the door, remembered that he had to charge for this as he spoke!

At the beginning, these people just wanted Chi Yan to help them survive the winter painlessly, but now it's so simple to realize, what about giving some crystal nuclei?