102

☆ 102. Chapter 102: Welcome to Fu Anshan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 102: Welcome to Fu Anshan

: "See what I do?" "Chi Yan is annoyed, what the hell is this picking up, as soon as the crystal nucleus comes back, he will drive this Laoshizi Ling Yishen away... But he looks like he's poor, can he afford to give so many crystal nuclei?

"If I can save you, I will naturally know that something is wrong in your body, you don't have to look at me like this, I have no interest in you except for your crystal nucleus. "

Ling Yishen: ...

"Thank you, but I can't tell you just yet. "He is used to being alone, and he has been Xi to being wary of anyone since before the end of the world, and it is impossible to believe everything that Chi Yan says now.

Chi Yan is not reluctant, he understands the mentality of anyone in the last days.

Kuang Qize didn't understand it so well, he muttered a few words dissatisfiedly, scolding this person for being a white-eyed wolf.

His whispered thoughts attracted Ling Yishen's attention.

As soon as Ling Yishen looked over, he immediately sensed that something was wrong.

"You're not human? Ling Yishen was immediately vigilant again, he hadn't noticed anything wrong with the people who were scuffling with him when he was fighting before.

Kuang Qize exhaled through his nostrils: "Are you embarrassed to say me?" You're not a human yourself, right? "

What kind of virtue do you really have, and you have to talk about him.

Why should the eldest brother say the second brother.

Ling Yi was silent, that's right, he is not a human now, he is a zombie who is not a human or a ghost.

Although he doesn't know why he can still think and talk to people, and he doesn't want to bite people, he can clearly know that he is not human.

But they are not humans, but the person in front of him who said that he was interested in his crystal nucleus is clearly still a human, and there are no zombies at all... No, he also smells of zombies in his body, and this smell is very strange.

It seems to be able to suppress his bloodline, making him vaguely feel like he wants to surrender.

"You're still human! But why do you smell of zombies? Ling Yishen felt that his three views today were about to break, as if what had happened since he woke up was so mysterious.

Chi Yan was stunned, he smelled of zombies? How is this possible? He was not infected.

But after thinking about it, it seems that he once had negative contact with zombies, and he also let people leave something in his body that can preserve the smell of zombies.

The tips of Chi Yan's ears suddenly turned red, and he blinked a little embarrassedly, and changed the topic stiffly.

"I am indeed human, and I have not been infected by the zombie virus like you. He pointed outside and said, "You can still give yourself a mental build now, don't be curious about anything."

"Because then you'll find out that this is the beginning of your new life." Chi Yan paused for a second, and then said, "Of course, if you don't want to live with us, I will make you a zombie completely, and I will be more obedient in the future." Being

threatened by such a blatant threat, Ling Yishen was a little at a loss for a while.

He vaguely felt that what would happen next would definitely shatter the three views, and it might also make him reflect on how stupid his previous actions were.