30

☆ 30. Chapter 30: Chen Wolong's Death

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 30 On the way back to the farm during

Chen Wolong's death, Chi Yan had no choice but to perfunctorily blow the plants that were crying beside him.

"Whew, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt. He covered his face in shame, trying to burrow his head into Jiang Ge's clothes to hide.

But Jiang Ge was still laughing, and the appearance of hanging high on his own made Chi Yan very angry, he glanced at Jiang Ge angrily, shook his hand and strode up the mountain.

Jiang Ge touched his nose and cowardly chased after him to apologize.

If only plants were like that, so would the scary-looking zombies.

I don't know if it's a brain convulsion, or if these zombies just represent Jiang Ge's will.

Woo woo ran forward, jumping up and down to Chi Yan and saying that he was also in pain.

There are also some zombies who have lost their arms or half of their faces in this battle, and they sadly accuse these fellow people of being cruel.

Those who are able-bodied and still alive, among them, take the greasy zombie couple as an example.

They were dancing excitedly, saying that they wanted to dedicate a dance to Chi Yan.

Chi Yan was devastated at the time.

If there were all handsome guys and beauties underneath, it would be really worth a look, and he might be looking forward to it.

But! It's all zombies!

Either there was rot here or there was a broken arm and leg missing, and he didn't think he had the heart to look at it.

Chi Yan was tired and asked the big tree to put him down, then covered his face, looked at the road from his fingers, and slowly went up the mountain.

Back at the farm, Chi Yan first changed his clothes, and always felt that the smell just now was sucked in by his clothes.

"Hmm~" Chi Yan yawned, and Jiang Ge, who was standing in front of the window, tightened his hands.

He pretended to be looking at the vegetable patch, but in fact, he had been paying attention to Chi Yan, and when he heard this yawn, he felt that his bones were crispy and numb.

It is... Well, it's weird, how can Koike yawn so sexy.

Chi Yan was very sleepy, squinted and walked over and patted Jiang Ge's shoulder: "Let's go." "

Wolong Base, City Lord's Mansion.

Chen Wolong sat in his office, anxiously waiting for news.

Although I don't know Jiang Yilun's situation, Chen Wolong is very confident, and they will definitely succeed this time.

I went to so many people, and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to take a Chi Yan?

Even if there are alien plants, when the alien people all amplify their moves, even the alien plants will be difficult to parry.

Chen Wolong couldn't sit still, and paced in the room with his hands behind his back.

Finally, stand in front of the window and ponder.

It's not that I'm thinking about Chi Yan, it's those who are supernatural!