110

☆ 110. Chapter 110: Arriving at the Dawn Base

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 110: Arriving at the Dawn Base

, Ling Yishen stopped talking.

Yes, he still owes a lot of debt, but he doesn't dare to ask Chi Yan for a house to live in.

Kuang Qize was also instantly unhappy: "What's wrong?" Wronged you by living with me? Then you can go find a cave to sleep in.

Ling Yishen was speechless, obviously Kuang Qize always disliked him for taking up space, and asked him to get a bigger bed and come back to sleep.

What is the situation in today's society, where is he going to get a bigger bed, and asked Chi Yan if he deserved to be scolded.

He didn't have a crystal nucleus when he went to the base to buy it.

So Ling Yishen subconsciously felt that Kuang Qize was just disliking him and making excuses for not wanting to live with him.

After all, this is a very excessive request.

Chi Yan was amused when he saw the two of them staring at the dead fish, and finally could only say helplessly: "Expand the house for you, the double room is okay, right?" But you have to consult with yourselves who this arrears will belong to.

"Does that need to be said? It must be Gui Ling Yishen, and it is convenient for him to expand! Kuang Qize was depressed in his heart, this lump of wood even wanted to live in a house by himself.

What's the matter, is it wrong to live with him?

Or did Ling Yi dislike him? Just don't want to live with him?

"Count it on my head, and I'll work hard to earn the crystal nucleus back to you. Ling Yishen didn't complain, this was the crystal nucleus he should bear.

After the things of the house were tangled, Chi Yan climbed into bed and went to sleep, and when the curtains were drawn, it was a small world.

The two of them, who had signs of bickering, also quieted down and quietly began to close their eyes and recuperate.

By the time they arrived at the Dawn base, it was already the second day.

This time, with Kuang Qize to guide the way, it went much smoother.

The gates of the base were closed, and there was not even a person.

Presumably because the weather was too cold, the people guarding the city gate couldn't hold on, so they found a warm environment to hide and keep warm.

Kuang Qize stepped forward to knock on the door, slammed it several times, and only stopped when there was movement inside.

"The people of the Beacon Squad must have said that I was dead, and when they saw me, they were scared to death. Kuang Qize rubbed his nose and used anger to hide the sadness in his heart.

The gates were opened, and two men dressed in thick thieves walked out.

It seems that he was dozing off before, his sleep was hazy, and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Who? Do you still come to the base in this season? The man at the head rubbed his eyes, and when he glanced at the crowd, his gaze suddenly certain, and he looked at Kuang Qize in horror.

One of his feet staggered backwards and fell on top of the man behind him.

"You gaha! "The person who was knocked down also fell backwards and almost tripped over.