48

☆ 48. Chapter 48: Thieves on the Farm Are Endless

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 48: Thieves on the Farm Emerge Endlessly

" Congratulations. Ji Yan also laughed, this is really good news.

At first, he thought that even the seeds of the system would be affected if they left the farm.

Seeing Professor Han so happy, all the seeds must have germinated healthily.

However, there is still a big difference between the outside world and the farm, if you count according to the harvest of the farm, there has been a bumper harvest and a second batch of seeds.

But the base is only now beginning to sprout.

But it's a good start, and it's going to get better and better.

Han Jinnian was ecstatic: "Hahahaha! Rejoice and rejoice! Although it is just a little vegetable sprout, it is all pollution-free, and I will continue to test when I grow up, hoping not to be infected!

He wiped the corners of his eyes, and he was only sad in his joy.

In the past three years, he has tried his best to contact the vegetable planting specialists of other bases many times, wanting to communicate with the planting and improve the deadlock.

If there are no fresh vegetables growing all the time, humanity may really be dying away.

There are no vegetables to eat meat, but meat is also polluted, and when there are more and more pollution sources, there will be less and less room for human beings to live.

At that time, there will not be enough nutrition to ensure the normal operation of the body's functions, and their ability promotion is estimated to stop, and they will no longer have the strength to hunt zombies.

When the time comes, what awaits them is only death.

Fortunately, the appearance of Chi Yan gave them new hope.

If this batch of vegetables is successfully planted, their base will at least never be sad about being without healthy and fresh food in the future!

Because they were forced to eat the contaminated vegetables and meat, the survivors had some viruses in their bodies.

If this goes on for a long time, I am afraid that people will no longer have to be gnawed by zombies, and they will also be infected by the virus and become zombies.

Now that the base can grow its own vegetables, it is simply a mercy of God, and it has sent them a savior, Chi Yan.

Chi Yan was also quite emotional, looking at the old tearful professor, he was sad.

In the last days, the proud people have automatically bent their backbones.

I was crying and moved for some freshly sprouted cabbage seedlings.

If this had been left on hold, not many people would have cared about how vegetables were grown and whether the yield had decreased recently.

Unless it is the rise in vegetable prices, causing people's complaints and dissatisfaction, they will pay attention to the recent planting of vegetables.

The people around heard the conversation between the old professor and Chi Yan, and they all looked at each other in a daze.

It took a long time to come back to his senses and excitedly grabbed the arms of the people around him.