7

☆ 7. Chapter 7 Earth Bun takes the zombie down the mountain

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 7 Tubaozi takes the zombies down the mountain

The sun fell on the farm in the early morning, and the small animals had already gotten up and started to play, and even the mutant beasts who had never dared to show their faces were quietly moving around the farm.

The birds stood on the bedroom window together, chirping and urging Chi Yan to get up.

The idle and idle system is also mixed in, turning into a bird that is constantly chirping.

Jiang Ge hurriedly got up, still the same sentence, he was a little afraid of Chi Yan's anger when he got up.

It was precisely because he had never seen it and heard what his roommate said was very terrifying, so Jiang Ge did not dare to risk staying by Chi Yan's side, who was about to be woken up.

He slipped into the bathroom to wash up, pricking up his ears to listen to the movement outside.

Sure enough, after a while, there was the sound of something smashing on the ground outside, accompanied by Chi Yan's irritable roar: "Call your father!" Screaming all morning! I didn't talk about you two days ago, so you're addicted, aren't you?

"Ahhhh The screams of the system were incessant, and the flapping of the wings of other birds when they were in trouble.

The alien plants and beasts heard the movement and hurried back into the forest.

The sound of the system was too miserable, and Chi Yan's hoarse voice couldn't hide his anger.

Jiang Ge hid in the bathroom, quiet as a chicken.

When Chi Yan got up, his anger was almost gone, and the system was tortured and was about to faint.

After Jiang Ge finished washing, he quietly climbed out of the bathroom window, pretending that he had been working outside.

When Chi Yan came out with a stinky face after washing, he raised his hand and snorted: "Good morning... Koike.

Koike's head hadn't turned on yet, so he nodded his head in a daze: "Learn... Jiangge. "

His voice is glutinous now, and his words are a little vague, as if he is intimately calling him 'Brother Jiang'.

The zombie's consciousness should have been lost together, but Jiang Ge is the Zombie Emperor, and he still retains the human senses, but it is relatively low.

Now he felt that his bones were numb, his head was dizzy, and he was standing in the vegetable patch, the water pipe in his hand was not held steady, and the water was wetting his trouser legs without noticing.

Chi Yan stretched his waist, shook his head to sober up, turned around and went back to eat breakfast, after eating, they were about to prepare to go down the mountain.

Chi Yan was carrying a schoolbag, and Jiang Ge was standing beside him, he reached out and touched the willow tree that had been rubbing around him, and chuckled: "We're going out, you have to take care of the house obediently and help me feed the chicks." "

It's not a chick anymore, it's grown a lot in a few days, and they've harvested vegetables and fruits twice.

He was also told that when the farm had enough money to harvest, he would no longer be provided with food, and he would have to cook it himself.

Chi Yan is directly petrified, he is not diligent, he can only farm salted fish, and he can't cook at all.

But Jiang Ge patted him on the shoulder, indicating that he would do it.