23

☆ 23. Chapter 23 Received two younger brothers

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 23 Accepted the Two Little Brothers

: "What Did You Just Say?" Chi Yan's voice was cold, and the two people who were called out saw that it was him, and their faces turned white.

They thought they were talking behind their backs, and Chi Yan was upset when they heard it.

explained in a whisper again, and was only halfway through the sentence when he was interrupted by Chi Yan.

Probably knowing that he was scaring people like this, Chi Yan's face was relaxed, with a faint smile on his face: "Are you all people who live in the outer layer?" The

two nodded in unison.

One of the shorter ones said, "I'm in the afternoon class because of lunch... Before he could do it, he was taken away, so he came to replace Lin Xiang in advance.

Chi Yan let out a long sigh.

Chen Wolong, a bastard, he knew, but he didn't expect it to be so shameless.

"It's going to pass soon. Chi Yan's voice was very low, as if he was saying it to these two people, and it was also like saying it to himself.

It is inevitable to be angry, but now is not suitable for a hard fight with Chen Wolong, and he will endure it for a while.

A little uneasy, feeling like he was being burdened by himself, Chi Yan awkwardly took out a few potatoes and handed them over.

"Divide your points. The

two naturally refused and refused one after another.

Chi Yan lifted his hands behind his back and said, "I still have urgent matters, so I'll go first."

He left the City Lord's Mansion in thought, his frowning brow showing his impatience.

Jiang Ge, who wanted to come out to breathe and walk around the street with Chi Yan, didn't dare to come out in an instant, and hid tightly in the farm.

Someone on the road saw Chi Yan and greeted him warmly, as if he was not affected by the confiscation of vegetables at all.

It's like Xi...

This shows that Chen Wolong often squeezes the survivors in the outer layer of the base, and maybe there are many people in the inner layer who are also in this kind of oppressed environment.

The first base he encountered when he went down the mountain really gave him a big surprise.

Although this base is so unbearable, Chi Yan is still willing to believe that there will be a beautiful hope garden, which carries all the kind people who are truly hopeful for the future.

Originally, I thought that the two people who were standing guard at the gate of the City Lord's Mansion met in Pingshui, and there should be no involvement in the future.

But unexpectedly, that night, when Chi Yan was about to go back to sleep, he was stopped by these two people on the street.

"Wait a minute, Mr. Chi. At

that time, Chi Yan had just taken Jiang Ge to go shopping and bought new clothes.

Jiang Ge is wearing a brand new jacket, which is still a product of the pre-apocalyptic world.

"What's wrong? Chi Yan glanced at the two of them lightly, and remembered that this was the person who delivered potatoes to others at noon.

He thought the two men had come to return the potatoes, but they looked around cautiously.