68

☆ 68. Chapter 68: Chi Yan's Self-Knowledge

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 68: Chi Yan's self-knowledge

has to pay a price, and it's hard to say what price Chi Yan paid.

Anyway, his face was red and his lips were swollen.

He also thought that Jiang Ge was still a zombie now, and he didn't dare to be ruthless to him.

At least the kiss can only be attached to the lips, but it turns out that Jiang Ge can bite him! As long as you don't bite it!

Chi Yan, who was dizzy by the kiss, asked in a low voice: "Saliva... Isn't that okay? "

It's okay, you're my lover, it's okay to take it. "As a zombie emperor, Jiang Ge chooses a lover to combine with him, and he can control his blood and fluid without affecting the other party.

Chi Yan nodded his head dryly, and there was a hint of despair on his face.

Shame on you! He thought that even if he bent, he would have to be a big fierce 1! But he was always bullied by Jiang Ge!

I don't want to move when I hold it in my arms, and I lie on my stomach like a fool!

Chi Yan is self-aware, in Jiang Ge's hands, he will definitely not be able to attack.

Fortunately, Jiang Ge can't do anything to him substantially now, fortunately he is still a zombie!

Chi Yan suddenly didn't want to earn crystal nuclei, and after exchanging the crystal nucleus for points, let Jiang Ge come to him?

Oh my God, help, it's stupid, okay!

Chi Yan pushed away Jiang Ge, who still wanted to kiss him, went out from the passage where no one was, and returned to 'broad daylight, bright and clear'.

Jiang Ge was really too beastly just now, so he directly picked up Chi Yan and led him into the alley.

"Slow down, baby. Jiang Ge was still holding milk tea in his hand, and he held Chi Yan with one free hand.

It's not romantic at all to face the big sun, and the sun is dead.

They walked under the shady eaves and walked obscenely next to the wall, so that they would not have to bask in the sun.

Chi Yangang wanted to sigh, the sun in the last days was so fierce, and after a while, he felt that his skin was going to open his flesh.

Hearing someone chatting, Chi Yan quickly caught two key words.

"I heard that someone found Fu Yuhong's body on the way back to the city this morning, and only a head and bloody flesh were left after being eaten by the zombies.

"Alas, although this man is a little disgusting, this death is too miserable.

"Die well, lest he do evil everywhere." The girl who lived in the house before, she had no special abilities, she survived by all odds, and she was ruined by Fu Yuhong, and you forgot about the suicide at home?

Chi Yan paused for a moment, and then continued to walk forward.

"Fu Yuhong is dead? "Chi Yan said yesterday that he wouldn't survive that night, but he didn't expect to die.

Is he cursed, so effective?

But didn't Fu Yuhong go back to the base? Or did you just come back from outside and go out and do something?