82

☆ 82. Chapter 82: Mr. Zombie Climbs Over the Wall to Learn Xi

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 82 Mr. Zombie Learns Over the Wall Xi

Qin Ruogu's eyes widened wide, and there was great hope in his eyes as he looked at Chi Yan.

Chi Yan looked away and looked at the ceiling: "In short, don't catch people to feed the zombies anymore, they don't need to eat like this, it's okay if they don't eat for a few years." "

Like their Jiangge, they have never eaten it, and they are still alive and well.

Vaguely feeling what was in Chi Yan's eyes when he looked at him, Jiang Ge helplessly pinched his baby's waist.

Chi Yan got back to normal.

That's all there is to it, there are still a lot of people here, and he can't shake his bottom out.

Fortunately, Qin Ruogu was a smart person, knowing this, he nodded and didn't ask again.

"There is another matter, before you abdicate, give me the crystal nuclei, that is, the crystal nuclei that you bought vegetables and fruits from me, as your last time as the city lord, and do a good deed for the survivors of your base. Knowing

that he could still take Miao Miao to survive with his wife, the big stone in Qin Ruogu's heart was finally put down.

He believed that if Chi Yan wanted to kill them, he could do it as long as he did it, but Chi Yan obviously had no intention of killing him.

Not only that, but it will save their family.

The feeling of paralysis had almost dissipated, Qin Ruogu stood up slowly with his legs propped up, and said thank you sincerely to Chi Yan with a smile.

"As for the candidate for the new city lord, I already have it. Qin Ruogu relaxed his mind, and his hanging heart was no longer tense.

Chi Yan didn't care who he chose in Xincheng, all he cared about was the crystal nucleus.

"Oh... After that, after changing the new city owner, I still have to pay for the crystal nucleus when I buy food, and I won't be discounted in the future. Chi Yan was happy in his heart, and now he was already thinking about collecting money.

Today's farce is almost over, at least the matter between Chi Yan and Qin Ruogu has been finished, and if the other city lords have anything else to say to Qin Ruogu, it is all their business.

"The fruit and vegetable pulp you bought is roughly ready, and I will have someone send it over and give it to you when you leave the Fengyuan base. Chi Yan said to the other city lords.

After everyone nodded numbly, he was ready to leave.

"You two zombies will keep it for you first, and I'll give it back to you after you leave the base. Chi Yan beckoned the zombies over.

When the zombie passed by Qin Ruogu, Qin Ruogu raised his hand as if he wanted to touch it, but was persuaded to retreat by his wife, who had long forgotten him, with a threatening roar.

Qin Ruogu's eyes crossed with sadness, and he endured it and pleaded with Chi Yan.

"Mr. Chi... Can you tell them not to be so resistant to me? Somehow... Let me touch them? He spoke humbly, and his tone was even more low.

Chi Yan thought for a moment and nodded.

Pointing to the two zombies, he said: "Have a better attitude, I used to be a family, even if I can't sleep in the same bed in the future, but I will be colleagues in the future!" Do you understand? The