114

☆ 114. Chapter 114: A Simple New Year

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 114 After a short year

of silence, after a full two and a half months, the world seemed to fall into a kind of fantasy silence.

Everywhere you go, it's absolutely quiet...

Well, except for farms at certain times, there are always some strange sounds coming out.

In short, the world seems to have been paused most of the time.

People hid inside their houses, and the flora and fauna went into hibernation.

It was supposed to be the day of the New Year, but it was also blocked by the wind, snow and cold air, and people almost didn't remember what the New Year was like.

But Chi Yan still remembers that for him, he also set off firecrackers on New Year's Day last year.

Standing alone on the roof, Professor Wei said that his laboratory was busy with things, so he couldn't go home to accompany him for the New Year.

I watched the Spring Festival Gala alone last year, and Chi Yan plans to watch it this year.

He can connect to the networks of other worlds, and after a few glances, it can be regarded as a New Year's atmosphere.

Fireworks and firecrackers are unrealistic, this thing is not even available in the system mall.

On the night of the New Year, several people on the farm gathered for a while, and Qin Ruogu also brought his wife and daughter over for a Chinese New Year's Eve dinner.

Chi Yan is a human being, and the sour soup hot pot eaten with six zombies.

In order to avoid infection, he boiled a small pot by himself.

Then Jiang Ge didn't want to eat a pot with others, so he came over and squeezed with him to eat.

Chi Yan kept scolding, saying that his pot was already very small, and he had to come over to squeeze it.

Jiang Ge was unmoved, it was impossible for him to eat with other people, he was only willing to be with his dear wife.

If not, he will not eat.

Chi Yan: ...

Good guy, this 'mature' Mr. Zombie Emperor is still in a tantrum.

I'm not a child anymore, how can I go on such a childish hunger strike?

Besides, he's a zombie, so it doesn't matter if he eats it or not.

But Chi Yan was still pinched, and quickly compromised: "Okay, okay, you eat, you eat!"

Jiang Ge was satisfied, kissed Chi Yan on the face, and then began to concentrate on scalding Chi Yan's food, and ate a few bites by himself occasionally.

A few people at the table next to you: ...

Can't these two people be a little more restrained? Even if you don't treat them as human beings, you have to worry about the fact that there are children here.

Isn't this all bad kids!

The child's face was numb, which is why she was reluctant to come here to eat, because she had to eat a mouthful of dog food every time.

In fact, I wanted to cover my mouth and scream excitedly, her cp was so sweet, and she was so happy that she was going to faint Gu Qi.

But her parents are here, she can only pretend to be ignorant and incomprehensible, she is really tired.