127

☆ 127. Chapter 127: Reach out to the party and take the dog

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 127 Reaching out to the party, the dog led

the group into the central circle, and Ling Yishen and Kuang Qize also quickly caught up.

The central circle is worthy of being a place where rich people live, and there is no comparison between the inner and outer layers.

The center circle looks like the former magic capital, the home of luxury and money.

No wonder they all look a little dragging more than the people outside.

On the way, Chi Yan asked Huo Yiyang: "Are you all superpowers?" "

Chi Yan is an ordinary person, he can't feel the fluctuation of the ability, but fortunately, the two of them are immersed in the joy of reunion and don't find anything abnormal.

Huo Yiyang looked at Chi Yan carefully and said, "I'm level seven, and so is Liu Yutao."

Liu Yutao nodded quickly: "Well, I am about to break through the eighth level, and at the end of this year at the latest."

Chi Yan looked at them in surprise, amazing, are the people in their school so strong?

As soon as he appeared, he was the Zombie Emperor, and now there are two seventh-level players.

Did he disgrace their school?

I think that at the beginning, their group of people were the objects of discussion on the forum every day, and they were all famous people on the list.

But they are so powerful one by one, Chi Yan is about to start to feel inferior.

He just picked up a farm, and he was so lazy.

Tsk, Ling Yishen is also level seven, how can there be so many strong people in the central base.

If they really fight, it is estimated that they will not be able to please anything good.

It's really a headache, the former classmates have become enemies, and if you think about it, it's quite sad.

Chi Yan held a hand behind his back, like an elderly leader coming to inspect, which frequently attracted people's attention.

Liu Yutao kept looking at Chi Yan, and he wanted to speak but felt that he was stupid, and he didn't know what to say.

Then he saw Jiang Ge's hand wrapped around Chi Yan's wrist all the time.

"Jiang... Senior, long time no see.

Jiang Ge nodded flatly, without meaning to speak.

"Have you been with Chi Yan all these years?

"Well, all the time. Speaking of something related to Chi Yan, he finally spoke.

Liu Yutao gritted his teeth, a little unhappy.

In the past, Jiang Ge dragged it, but now when is it, and he still drags like this.

has been occupying Chi Yan, and when they got a little closer, he immediately pulled Chi Yan aside vigilantly.

Huo Yiyang is also a person who doesn't have many words, and he has been so silent that it is embarrassing to come all the way.

Just when they thought they were going to be so embarrassed to go all the way to Professor Wei's house, Chi Yan suddenly started the topic: "There are so many high-level abilities in the central base, and the resources on your side are so good?"