108

☆ 108. Chapter 108: Professor Wei who abandoned Chi Yan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 108 Professor

Wei Chi Yan's pupils suddenly shrank, and Jiang Ge also looked at Chi Yan nervously.

Ling Yi didn't know why, and sat there with a straight face, waiting for Chi Yan's next sentence.

He didn't know what he had just said: "Professor Wei." "What a shock it brought to Chi Yan's psychology.

Chi Yan raised his eyes in disbelief: "Professor Wei?

He scoffed absurdly: "How is that possible? Does he still have the skills? "

Obviously a person who studies agriculture and specializes in farming, he must have a sick brain, otherwise how would he study a zombie virus vaccine?

No wonder it didn't succeed, no wonder so many people were killed.

That's right, Professor Wei has always been so cold-blooded.

Everyone else is air in his eyes, and it doesn't matter. The most important thing for him is always his research, only his self-moving future evolution!

Now it's evolution, humans have evolved, and those who fail to evolve are eliminated, and they become zombies.

This in itself is a kind of punishment of humanity by nature, or there are gods who are not used to the destruction of the world by humans, so they have thrown a Pandora's box of the end of the world.

Obviously, it is so difficult for human beings to survive in the last days, why can't they think of researching some fundamentally reliable vaccines?

They also use so many hard lives to live, and their fresh lives are used as paving stones.

Ji Yan couldn't describe the feeling in his heart.

He had a lot of sour emotions and a lot of disappointments.

The teacher in his heart, even if his personality is not very good, is at least a good person, and he will never be today's unscrupulous murderer for research.

"Professor Wei. Chi Yan shook his head and smiled bitterly, in fact, he had never understood Professor Wei as a person.

So he is not qualified to speak, nor is he qualified to feel what people should be like.

He was just an outsider, a tool man to perpetuate his research on agriculture.

In fact, the teacher is a very cold-blooded person, after all, he has no one in his eyes.

And also... He is not an important person to the teacher, he can only be said to be dispensable.

For example... It's a pity to discard it.

It's not right, he Chi Yan is in Professor Wei's heart, and he will not feel sorry for discarding it.

Otherwise, why did you abandon him when you knew that the end times were coming? And why, after so many years, Professor Wei has never looked for him?

He is a man who can be abandoned at any time.

It's just that it doesn't matter.

The more Ji Yan thought about it, the worse it became, and the pain in his heart became more and more bitter.

At this moment, a pair of strong arms hugged him, Jiang Ge gently shook Chi Yan's body, and the warm body temperature came over, pulling Chi Yan's thoughts back.