71

☆ 71. Chapter 71: Chi Yan pretends to be a pig and eats a tiger

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 71 Chi Yan pretended to be a pig and ate a tiger

Chi Yan looked at this group of high-spirited pheasants with full interest.

I don't understand that these people are full of bad water and self-righteous loneliness.

Even though his hand was cut off, his ability fell to the bottom, and he was able to get out of the way of being underbeaten.

"It's you! The only woman in the team pointed at Chi Yan and stared at Chi Yan with red eyes.

"City Lord! That's him! He was the one who cut off our hands and drove the xenoplants to attack us! This kind of person can't stay! "Team Abilities is going crazy.

I didn't expect the enemy to appear in front of them again like this, and he sat in front of them with a big grin, looking at them with a sneer!

The hatred of the severed hand coupled with the hatred of destroying their abilities almost eroded their sanity, and they couldn't wait to step forward and fight Chi Yan to the death right now.

But the point is that they have personally experienced Chi Yan's horror and dare not step forward to provoke again.

I thought that when I came to find the city lord, the city lord would help them find justice, but what was even more devastating was that the person who sold vegetables turned out to be the new city lord of the Yanjiang base!

Qin Ruogu looked at Chi Yan with an embarrassed face, coughed lightly, looked away in disguise, and didn't speak.

Chi Yan held the armrest with one hand and sighed: "I still keep your life, count me merciful." "

You're so vicious! I'm embarrassed to be the lord of the city!? Demons who kill people without blinking! "The speed ability is pale, if it weren't for the high level of the healing ability, pull him back from the ghost gate.

Maybe he's dead now!

"Then you're not dead. Chi Yan tilted his head: "You want to come and smash my store, I'm in legitimate defense, there's no problem, right?"

He smiled and winked at Qin Ruogu: "You said yes, City Lord Qin?"

Qin Ruogu nodded awkwardly, he also knew what a stupid decision he had made before, but fortunately, Chi Yan was generous and didn't care about him in general.

Otherwise, with Chi Yan's ability, it might not be a problem to take down their entire base.

Chi Yan raised his eyebrows, and then asked the other city lords, "What do you think?" Is there anything wrong with me doing this? The

other city lords nodded and said there was no problem.

Who's to say there's a problem?

This Chi Yan looks harmless, but once you provoke him, he can be cruel!

There are fifteen lessons from the past standing in front of you!

There is only one person who retorts unwillingly: "Why is it okay?" If you are vicious, you will be vicious, and you dare not admit it?

As soon as

Chenxi's words fell, a slender and long green vine was wrapped around his arm, and a silk flower was also wrapped around his mouth.

Chi Yan's face was calm, and his eyes were half-covered: "Did I let you speak?"

"Hmmm! Dawn's lips were a silk flower, which was tightly tied to his mouth, making him unable to speak.