46

☆ 46. Chapter 46: The Silk Flower

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 46 In front of

everyone's

eyes, a tree that seemed to not live long was brought back to life.

The branches were also drawn, and fresh leaves and red flowers were grown!

The pomegranate tree happily rubbed Chi Yan and opened countless flowers for Chi Yan.

Chi Yan standing under the tree: ...

Thanks, but he doesn't need so many flowers ... And the flowers are about to bury him!

"Ahem. Chi Yan poked the pomegranate tree and said, "Go ahead." As soon as he

finished speaking, the branches suddenly became longer and rushed towards the men.

"You've mutated plants!

"He can manipulate Xenoplants! The

two words sounded at the same time, and when the shocked words appeared, they also quickly activated their abilities, and prepared with all their strength to face this pomegranate tree that had just become a foreign plant.

But this is a different plant that has been around for more than ten years, and when converted into a human ability, his level must be at least about level seven.

Xenoplants are not humans, they have no powers.

But they have the most natural weapons of all, and that is their innumerable branches, leaves, and flowers.

The leaves fell from the branches and turned into extremely hard blades, instantly shattering the water knives of the opposite water powerhouses.

A puddle of water fell to the ground, and the leaves didn't stop, heading straight for the water powerhouse.

A fire was thrown over, and the leaves were surrounded by a ring of fire, which finally stopped.

But this is only in vain, after all, a big tree has so many leaves, and his fire is limited.

The people eating melons became more and more excited, Jiang Ge came over and stood behind Chi Yan, and Chi Yan was standing among the flowers everywhere, hooking the corners of his lips to see the fire over there.

There were splashes of water, lightning flashes, and metal blades formed by the condensation of hands.

The battle was completely one-sided, with leaves flying, and the wind turning into knives.

Cut through clothes, through flesh, and blood oozed from one wound after another.

Under the feet of the battle team was their own blood, which was eerily similar to the pomegranate flower under Chi Yan's feet at the moment.

It may be to curry favor with the new master, or another master, the Zombie Emperor.

The pomegranate tree waved its branches more vigorously, and the leaves became larger and larger.

The Wind Adeptus screamed, just now it was the Speed Adept who lifted his arm that was torn off, and now his arm was also cut off, and blood flowed all over the ground.

As soon as Chi Yan was about to close his eyes, Jiang Ge took the first step and stood in front of Chi Yan, shielding him from the blood-colored scene.

The corners of Chi Yan's lips rose slightly, and he suddenly felt less disgusted.