165

☆ 165. Chapter 165: Koike is attacked

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 165: Xiao Chi was attacked

For

some reason, Chi Yan always felt that the thing behind him was a behemoth.

Not to mention how big his body is, Chi Yan can't see it, but he can feel a suffocating coercion.

It's not the stinky zombie I've seen before, that zombie can't reach this level.

So what exactly is the thing that appears this time! It's horrible!

How can you just come out casually for tourism and camping to encounter such a terrifying thing!

Chi Yan gritted his teeth and decided that if that thing really came to attack him in a while, he would return to the farm immediately!

I just hope I don't take that thing to the farm as well, or we'll be in trouble.

Ji Yan clenched his fists, he didn't have confidence in other weapons, because he had no experience in using weapons, so he could only trust his fists.

The things behind him kept approaching, and the momentum brought by them was overwhelming, and Chi Yan was overwhelmed.

He really wanted to shout at Jiang Ge, if Jiang Ge was here, it wouldn't be like this, Jiang Ge would definitely protect him.

But he has been out for too long, and they don't know how far away they are from Jiangge, and if they shout now, maybe they won't be able to call for help, and they will startle the snake.

Chi Yan's throat rolled up and down, and he swallowed his saliva with difficulty.

Wet the dry throat cavity so that it doesn't scare too much and scream at the throat.

"I didn't answer the phone that rang for twelve seconds, I just wanted to close my eyes under the fireworks..."

No, no, Chi Yan figured it out, he couldn't wait aimlessly like this, in case there was death behind him, did he really have to wait to be killed?

"Gan! Chi Yan scolded quietly, so small that only he could hear it.

The footsteps stopped behind him, Chi Yan closed his eyes, and when he opened them in the next second, the fierce light appeared!

He raised his hand, and was about to turn around and fight to the death with the others, when he was grabbed by the arm.

!! "Holy! This hand is like iron! It's so hard!

Chi Yan gritted his teeth and struggled desperately, trying his best to break free, but there was no response.

He swept his legs, but he was also pinched by his thighs and was forced to do a high leg raise.

If it weren't for the fact that he had been in love with Jiang Ge for so long, he probably wouldn't have been able to raise his legs that high.

But it still hurts, and it almost hurts.

The darkness limited his vision, and Chi Yan couldn't see the other party's face clearly.

But the momentum on the other party's body has not been restrained, which makes Chi Yan very uncomfortable.

In the midst of the struggle, Chi Yan accidentally turned his back to the other person again, he chrysalis like a worm, but it was useless, and the creature behind bit him fiercely on the neck.