170

☆ 170. Chapter 170: Vomit and vomit

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 170: Vomiting and vomiting

No one pulled Chi Yan anymore, because they were all greasy and disgusting.

Kuang Qize even exaggeratedly vomited, he lived so big, and it was the first time he saw such a disgusting man.

He wanted to cry and say to the man, "Disgusting, you really have a set." "

Everyone's expressions are indescribable, like seeing that has been trampled on the ground.

This is so good at responding to people, it's better to kill it.

Chi Yan rushed over and knocked the person to the ground with a punch, Yu Le cried and laughed, seeing this face up close, Chi Yan wanted to vomit even more, he even put on makeup!

Big brother in the end times! What age is this, many people can't escape for their lives, you hide here and put on makeup!

It's disgusting!

Look at your makeup crying!

"Mr. Jiang..."Yu Le said with a happy face, "Is this the hand you once held?" When it hits me, you can feel the temperature of your palm.

Kuang Qize shouted, and jumped up disgustingly in the back: "Ahhhh Brother Chi killed him! "

Chi Yan punched faster, punching to the flesh, I really want to beat him to death like this, how can there be such a disgusting person, it seems that people on the Internet say that they are shaking M!

"Are you fucking paranoid! If you are sick, you can go for treatment! Early treatment, early death! Chi Yan scolded while beating, "There is no such neurological hospital now, you just stay at home and don't come out!" Don't just come out and be scared! "

When Chi Yan broke out, even if he was a seventh-level ability, he might not be able to stop his big meat fist, let alone this unlucky person who was a little sick in his brain and was willing to be beaten.

Looking at the perverted smile on the corner of this person's mouth, Chi Yan didn't want to fight, but he couldn't.

It feels like the punch that hit this person just now is a benefit to him.

My hands are still dirty.

Chi Yan shook his hand and walked away, thinking that he would definitely find a place to go back to the farm and wash his hands after a while.

Just walked away for a while, Yu Le spoke again: "Sir, you see how much I love you, I am willing to be beaten by this ugly man, all because I love you~ Because you have touched this person, so I am willing to be touched by him."

After a

strange laugh of nervousness, Yu Le slowly got up: "As long as you want, you can also beat me, you can beat me as much as you want, with a whip or a slap."

The corners of Chi Yan's mouth tensed again, and he tried his best to hold back his desire to slap this stupid hand.

Jiang Ge couldn't help it, and wanted the zombies to come out and bite to death, because it was too much.

He had never heard of this kind of strangeness in his life, and it was the first time he had seen it.

"Mr. Jiang, I am willing to be your obedient puppy, and I am willing to do anything for you, as long as you let me stay with you, even if... Even if you want to keep that ugly bastard around, I can let him sleep among us, it's okay Woo Woo, I'm very generous.