9

☆ 9. Chapter 9: Encountering Acquaintances

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 9 I met an acquaintance, Chi Yan, who used a shovel to pull out the crystal nucleus,

and Jiang Ge was rejected when he wanted to help.

He can't rely on Jiang Ge forever, he must learn to face it by himself. Chi Yan endured his nausea and almost vomited.

He took out the crystal nucleus and threw it on the ground, and quickly called the system.

"Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up and recycle it. "

Little A: ...

It will also feel disgusting, thank you! But it still took away the crystal nucleus in a muffled voice, and exchanged 20 points, of course, it was immediately deducted by the system as expected.

Now Chi Yan is still a debtor and does not deserve to have independent points.

They were ready to move on to other places, one piece of glass was certainly not enough, there were so many windows in the wooden house.

Maybe it was because he felt that he had killed a zombie, Chi Yan was a little inflated, he took the first step forward, and Jiang Ge didn't stop it.

followed behind, silently crushing the zombie, the head that was not completely broken.

"Jiang Ge, the crystal nucleus exchange for this zombie is 20 points, so does it mean that he is a second-level zombie? "

Well, the second-level zombies have already opened their minds.

Chi Yan was now full of confidence, and said with a smile: "Then when we pay attention to the glass along the way, we can also kill a few zombies, which is much more profitable than doing tasks on the farm."

As

soon as he finished speaking, there was a voice in front of him.

A male voice sounded: "It seems that someone is talking in front." During this

time, there was a constant murmur, as if someone was whispering, and after a while, another slightly deeper voice concluded: "Go over and see." "

Chi Yan paused, there are still humans here? He glanced at Jiang Ge, many conjectures flashed through his mind, and finally decided to meet these people.

This is a rare opportunity, not only to learn about the current situation in the world, but also to inquire about the base or something, what if he signs an order to sell vegetables?

There is also the glass thing that needs to be resolved as soon as possible.

He doesn't worry about his own safety, he knows his skills, no matter how bad he is, Jiang Ge is there, is he afraid that he can't beat a few humans as a zombie emperor?

Chi Yan grabbed Jiang Ge's arm: "You stay in the space first, install the glass, and by the way, see how the dishes grow, and I'll find out the situation."

Jiang Ge frowned, listened to the footsteps getting closer and closer, and nodded: "You have to be careful."

He hooked Chi Yan's palm, and disappeared from Chi Yan's sight in the next second.

Chi Yan's eyes blinked quickly, and he lowered his eyes to look at his palm, which was crispy and numb.

This tingling sensation went up the skin, as if it crawled directly into his heart.