11

☆ 11. Chapter 11: Follow to the base

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 11 Follow the departure to the base

Chi Yan's tone was ignorant: "What base?" I didn't join any bases, and when the zombies broke out, I was just away from the crowd, and I stayed in the mountains for the past three years. The people in the

black-clothed squad were quietly paying attention to Chi Yan, and they were collectively stunned when they heard his words.

In the mountains? What mountains can be rich in so much food that can be eaten!

If nothing else, just oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, can you have it on these mountains?

Although the end times are initially stable now, the bases have also been stabilized and occupy many sides, and the lives of the survivors are much better than before.

But they all remember the purgatory at the beginning of the apocalypse very clearly, Chi Yan actually lived alone on the mountain for three years?

And so much more...

How is this possible?

But now it's such that they can't believe it.

Because Chi Yan is really too white and pure, he is not at all like a person who has suffered hardship, so does he really have so many natural foods that can be eaten?

Maybe he had some adventures on that mountain, or maybe his ability to keep food and clothing safe, and even grow so many natural vegetables, including farmed lobsters.

But isn't his ability a spatial ability? When I was serving the food just now, I had already shown it.

After all kinds of deductions and eliminations, they decided that it should be the problem of the mountain.

Guo Yi and Jiang Yilun glanced at each other, and what was going on in their hearts was probably only known to them.

Ji Yan kept smiling at the corner of his lips, and he looked very deceitful. He closed his eyes and tapped his right hand slowly on the side of his leg.

It seems that the fish took the bait.

Under Jiang Yilun's warm invitation, Chi Yan finally agreed to go to the base with them in a curious manner.

As soon as the people of the black-clothed team heard that Chi Yan was willing to go back with them, they didn't care about other plans, so they changed their minds temporarily, went to the parking place, and went directly back to the base.

Ji Yan kept smiling throughout the whole process and cooperated very well.

His purpose itself is to go to the base, cooperate or something, and he naturally wants to develop.

But if this base is not right-minded and wants to do something harmful to his farm, he will not tolerate it.

Chi Yan had now automatically designated the entire mountain as the domain of his farm.

As for the minds of these people, it's not too easy to guess, he can see through it with his eyes closed.

The people of the black-clothed team just wanted to win him over first, and then snatch what he called 'the deep mountain that he had been in for three years'.

He deliberately and unguardedly told his bottom line. Alone, who may have an extremely large unknown resource in their hands, who would not be impressed?