65

☆ 65. Chapter 65: Farm Labor

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 65 I don't know how

to drink this tea for the big work

on the farm, Fu Yuhong seemed to have walked out of the City Lord's Mansion very late that night, and he didn't care about the people he met on the road to greet him.

However, Fu Yuhong is often like this, and he ignores people, and that person doesn't take it to heart.

Other than that, the people of Dawn noticed that something was wrong.

It was as if someone was always watching them faintly, as if they were spying on them.

Although their city lord is not very old, his heart is very high, and he is a good-looking person.

I was unhappy to learn that I was being monitored, and I was even more dissatisfied with the people I brought out this time.

What a bunch of garbage that only makes trouble!

Qin Ruogu sat in the basement, his face was gloomy, his eyes were half-closed, and the two zombies that were chained up howled at him, but Qin Ruogu didn't move for half a minute.

The saliva of the zombies dripped down, and the rotting flesh on their bodies hung precariously.

Chained were his wife and daughter.

are the two people he loves most in his life.

When the zombie virus first broke out, he was still working in the company.

It happened to be his daughter's birthday, and he wanted to take his baby daughter out to dinner after finishing work.

Because the time was a little late, Qin Ruogu asked his lover and daughter to go to the company to find him, and when the time came, he set off directly from the company to eat.

Sadly, the three of them were attacked by zombies in the basement.

His wife and daughter protected him behind him, trading their lives for his survival.

How ironic, he has survived to this day because of the two most important people in his life.

"It's okay, I'll protect you. Qin Ruogu muttered in a low voice: "No matter who it is, it can't hurt you." Even

if his once beautiful wife and well-behaved daughter became what they are today, Qin Ruogu never thought of giving up on them.

After Qin Ruogu smashed the heads of the zombies that attacked them that day, he tied them up with difficulty and brought them home, and finally stumbled in the last days, supporting a safe base for them.

No matter what it becomes, they will always be family.

Today, when he learned that Jiang Ge was willing to stay in a backward base for the sake of love, he was indeed shocked and incomprehensible.

But in the blink of an eye, he was like that himself, let alone everyone else?

is still a person with such a firm heart, and it is not difficult to understand that he can be emotional.

He was able to hug his lover and feel the person who was really alive and had a warm pillow, which was the luxury that Qin Ruogu had ever dreamed of having again.

"Baby, Daddy won't put you in danger, how about those who will cause you harm as food? Qin Ruogu had a paranoid and hideous smile on his face.

He tried to reach out and gently pat the child's head as before.