163

☆ 163. Chapter 163: After-effects of stinky fainting

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 163: Stinky Aftermath

"Koike! "

Koike!!

Wei Tongyan stood behind Chi Yan, and he was the first to reach out and hug Chi Yan.

Soon Jiang Ge also ran over and carefully held Chi Yan in his arms.

I felt Chi Yan's vital signs, but fortunately there was nothing wrong.

Several people breathed a sigh of relief at the same time, the tall figure of the zombie ran farther and farther, and Jiang Ge picked up Chi Yan and prepared to go back to the farm.

Before leaving, he said to Kuang Qize: "You go to find the people at the base first, and let them leave now."

Kuang Qize nodded, turned around with Ling Yishen and disappeared.

Jiang Ge put Chi Yan in the room of the farm and asked everyone to take a bath first, the smell on his body was really touching.

What if Chi Yan woke up after a while, smelled the stench on their bodies, and fainted again.

While Chi Yan was sleeping, everyone went to wash, and Wei Tongyan and the others returned to their residence in the central base to take a bath.

Thinking that Chi Yan shouldn't have much appetite to eat, Jiang Ge didn't go to the kitchen after taking a bath, but sat at the head of the bed, quietly waiting for Chi Yan to wake up.

But Ji Yan was very sleepy, and he didn't want to wake up at all.

Chi Yan understood that he was stunned by the stink, and he should wake up early, so as not to worry Jiang Ge and the teacher.

But...... He really didn't want to wake up at all!

I'm so tired, as soon as I had free time before, I was pulled by Jiang Ge to practice, I'm very tired!

Now is the chance to get a good night's sleep, and you have to take advantage of it.

And later, when Jiang Ge wanted to pull him to do something embarrassing, he pretended to be unwell, and the sequelae of pretending to be attacked by the smell flare up from time to time!

Chi Yan fell asleep and raised the corners of his lips, thinking about it was good, he could finally rest for a while.

Chi Yan felt that his plan was seamless, but he didn't know that Jiang Ge, who was sitting next to him, looked at the corners of his raised lips suspiciously.

What kind of happy thing is this dreaming about? How can you still dream when you faint, this is asleep, right?

Jiang Ge reluctantly kissed Chi Yan's face, went into the bathroom and wrung a towel out to scrub him.

There is still a little smell left on Chi Yan's body, which is stinky.

Chi Yan didn't wake up until the next morning, and the others didn't come up to the small courtyard during the time he was sleeping because they were afraid of disturbing Chi Yan's rest.

In the fresh air, Chi Yan stretched out his arm to pull the quilt away, burrowed out a head, and made a 'hmm' sound on the pillow.

"It's the smell of Jiangge..."Chi Yan pinched the pillow, buried his face in the center of the pillow and smiled.

Ege always likes to do this little gesture, such as occasionally swapping their pillows before bed, so that they will fall asleep surrounded by each other's smells.