104

☆ 104. Chapter 104: Jiang Ge woke up

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 104: Jiang Ge woke up This

person appeared too suddenly, and he hadn't seen it before.

Ling Yishen's first thought might be the enemy, but he immediately reacted, Chi Yan's mountains were full of mutants, and there should be no outsiders who could come in.

Then it can only be the person who is in this mountain itself, could it be the three zombies living on another mountain as Kuang Qize said?

"Hello? I'm new here. Ling Yishen had a polite attitude and took the initiative to greet his seniors.

Chi Yan, who heard the movement, stood up outside and came in slowly: "Who are you talking to?"

Kuang Qize witnessed the whole process, and he didn't know why Jiang Ge suddenly woke up, didn't he say that he would sleep all the time for the past few days?

He hurriedly ran over and looked at Ling Yi all the way, hoping that he would never anger this Hades and never mention anything about Chi Yan in his words.

He was a strange man who woke up after Jiang Ge slept for a few days and suddenly appeared at his and Chi Yan's house, which would be misunderstood by anyone.

What's more, it's such a big person as Jiang Ge's vinegar nature!

Kuang Qize and Ling Yishen looked at each other, Ling Yishen looked at Kuang Qize strangely, and Chi Yan came in from outside.

The first time he entered the house, he saw his radiant boyfriend, and Jiang Ge immediately looked at the baby he missed so much in his sleep.

The ice and snow melted in an instant, and Ling Yishen found that the man with the original black face suddenly looked gentle, looked behind him, and then walked over with a smile on his face.

When it comes to passing him, it's as if he's just air.

But at the moment of passing by, Ling Yi felt an incomparably huge pressure.

Let his throat be fishy, and his breath is tightly stuck to his nasal cavity, unable to be released.

This is the real blood suppression, the person who makes his whole body stiff and unable to move! The previous Chi Yan only made him vaguely feel a little nervous, but this person made his knees start to ache, and he wanted to fall down on his knees.

This man is not simple!

There is a saying that there is bloodline suppression among zombies, and he can also vaguely feel that his genes are higher than Kuang Qize's, and Kuang Qize will be much higher than other ordinary zombies.

Who the hell is this?

Kuang Qize hurriedly ran over, pulled Ling Yishen over, and told him to retreat.

Over there, Jiang Ge was already hugging Chi Yan.

Jiang Ge couldn't wait to wrap his arms around Chi Yan's waist and open his lips to kiss him.

He was finally able to kiss his Koike without any scruples, kissing like a normal couple, touching his lips and tongue without reservation.

Chi Yan was about to cry, God knows how much he missed Jiang Ge these days.

To be able to be held in Jiang Ge's arms, he also waited for several days to come.

Their selfless kiss is a kiss that is caused by the true heart-to-heart kiss after they are together.