27

☆ 27. Chapter 27: Ji Yan's Social Death Moment

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 27: Ji Yan's Social Death Moment

"You... What are you talking about? Guo Yi tried his best to ensure that his voice did not tremble, but he could not control his voice.

The matter has come to this, and Chi Yan is too lazy to go around the bend with him.

"Didn't more than 200 people come and raid my house? They've come to the place where you're halfway up the mountain to make a mark. Although Chi Yan was eating in the house, those alien plants were his eyes.

And the system jingle cat is the best microphone.

The previous time was all about giving Guo Yi a chance, for the sake of past acquaintances, but he didn't cherish it.

still went his own way, and also reported the news to Chen Wolong.

The two hundred or so people at the foot of the mountain have indeed touched the halfway up the mountain, and they followed the marks left by Guo Yi along the way and went up the mountain steadily.

At first, they were wary of the mutant plants not to suddenly attack, but there was no movement along the way, and they gradually relaxed.

But when they were advancing, there was also a group of 'people' who were also moving towards Fu An Mountain, and the speed was not slow, and now the foot of the mountain was surrounded by water.

Chi Yan on the top of the mountain left the door frame and beckoned to the air.

A chair made of branches clustered with flowers flew quickly towards the pond.

Chi Yan: ...

It is necessary to install forks, but flowers and stools are really not necessary.

He explained to Jiang Ge before, and what he thought was that a strong vine flew over, he never expected that it would be such a bells and whistles!

Under Guo Yi's frightened and surprised eyes, Chi Yan sat on the stool very reluctantly.

Guo Yi took a step back, with uncertainty in his tone: "Are you a dual ability?" Space and Plants! "

I really don't have the ability Chi Yan, he's just lucky... It's just a matter of meeting Jiang Ge.

He rolled his eyes: "You want to care?"

Jiang Ge walked up to him and stepped on a branch that stretched out just long and wide enough for a man to stand.

Chi Yan: ...

He said why there was such an abrupt one! It turns out that Jiangge also has to install it. But why does Jiang Ge stand majestically, he is like the fairy who appears beautifully on TV.

Although it is full of slots and wants to complain, it is obviously not suitable to say this kind of thing at this time.

Jiang Ge took off his sunglasses, and his pure white eyes appeared in Guo Yi's sight.

Guo Yi screamed, sat on the ground, and retreated in a panic, shouting as he retreated: "You are not human!" You're a zombie!

He felt like he couldn't retreat as he retreated, as if something was pressing against him in his back, a rattan of unknown plants wrapped around his waist and kept up with Chi Yan's pace.

The group of people under the mountain has now become a pot of porridge, originally thought that these mutant plants had no intention of fighting, and everyone was relaxed physically and mentally, but the alien plants suddenly moved.