3

☆ 3. Chapter 3: The Last Farmer

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 3

The last farmer

, Chi Yan, wanted to cry without tears, it's been three years! If this steamed bun can be eaten, he will pull it upside down... Forget it, don't grieve yourself.

He turned his back and sighed and went to the kitchen to eat the package of noodles, but fortunately the system said that when it was dark, the system would automatically update the dinner.

The system was deceiving Chi Yan before, and there were some fruits in the kitchen in addition to a pack of instant noodles. Chi Yan happily washed the fruit, took a dragon fruit in his hand and ate it first, and then went to bubble noodles.

When he came back with instant noodles, he found that the three large peaches in the basket were missing.

"Who stole my peaches! Chi Yan glared at Jiang Ge in a broken heart, and Jiang Ge shook his head innocently.

He wanted to explain that it was stolen by the mutant plant, but he didn't dare to speak when he was glared at by Chi Yan.

Forget it, Chi Yan retracted his gaze softly and stared at the instant noodles in a daze.

After eating, Chi Yan washed the dishes, still sighing, ready to do the task first, and still owed the system five points.

"Let's go and sweep up the fallen leaves. As soon as he finished speaking, a gust of wind swept around him, and it was still black.

Jiang Ge flew past him and quickly came back with two brooms.

Chi Yan took the broom in a daze and swallowed his question with difficulty.

"Sweep the floor..."

Wasn't it stiff before? Running so fast now? Could it be that the zombies are so fast now? It's not like the novel at all, the gap between reality and fiction.

An idealization, an infernal difficulty.

Jiang Ge followed behind Chi Yan step by step, but his head was tilted.

Before Chi Yan woke up, his limbs were indeed stiff, but now he has recovered a little, and his facial muscles have loosened a lot.

The IQ is still relatively low, so he can only rely on instinct to communicate with Chi Yan.

As the sun sets, a human and a zombie each stand in one position, cleaning the courtyard full of fallen leaves.

The more Chi Yan swept away, he found that as long as the fallen leaves were piled together, they could disappear automatically, and he didn't have to worry about it at all. It can also be played with and looked like, and the pile of fallen leaves separated by a distance can also disappear together.

Jiang Ge stood not far away and looked at Chi Yan quietly, the curvature of the corners of his mouth slowly expanding, revealing a smile that was much more natural than before.

"Ding. The system appears, "The first task has been completed, ten points will be awarded, and five points will be automatically deducted."

Chi Yan pouted, the system of peeling the skin really didn't have a second of delay.

Taking advantage of the fact that it was not dark and he couldn't eat, Chi Yan put away the broom and said, "Then repair the fence now, otherwise you won't feel at ease when you sleep at night." "

This farm has no doors or windows.

Jiang Ge nodded, followed behind Chi Yan, and did not say a word.

Chi Yan didn't know where to find equipment to repair the fence, so he had to look around the farm first.