115

☆ 115. Chapter 115: The people from the central base appeared

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 115 The people in the central base appeared and the snow finally stopped, unlike the previous time when it stopped for a while and

then continued to fall, this time it really stopped.

It hasn't snowed for two days, but the problem is that ice has formed in many places.

At least the ponds on their hills, and all the water sources of the two mountains, were frozen.

Kuang Qize said that when he went to the base, he saw that every house was frozen into ice, and the eaves and windows were full of ice.

To make matters worse, the doors are frozen.

That is, why do they need to stock up on so much food and firewood?

That's why so many people die of cold in the house.

For three days after the snow stopped, the house was left without ice, which was scary.

The temperature is still very low, and it even feels colder than before, not enough to melt the ice.

There is no way, these people should also be Xi, Kuang Qize said that they used to spend their lives like this.

They all stayed in the house honestly until the house melted and there was a movement of people walking on the base, and then they helped each other out of the house.

It's good that he's a fire-based ability, at least he can burn the fire himself to keep warm, or he can use the fire to melt ice in advance.

People with abilities will have much better physical fitness, will be more resistant to the cold, and have a higher chance of surviving in winter.

It's just those ordinary people who don't have special abilities, I really don't know how they survived.

Maybe more often, it still depends on the belief that you must live.

Kuang Qize and Ling Yishen came back from walking around several bases, and they said that they were standing outside the house and shouted to the people in the house, and there was a response from the house where they knocked on the door.

It looks like it's going to be fine, and no one has been found dead at the moment.

I don't pray that there will be no casualties in the whole process, but at least a few fewer sacrifices can be made, so that mankind can see the hope that the end times can gradually get better.

The day after the house turned snow, Chi Yan came out of his farm wearing a thick long goose down jacket.

The other two bases had people to worry about, and Chi Yan went to his own small base.

Watch everyone methodically help the houses that have not yet thawed, shovel the snow and pull the people.

He had been there for most of the day, and he didn't have much energy, and he couldn't help much.

However, Kuang Qize of the fire ability and Ling Yishen of the gold ability have been busy all the time.

Fortunately, by night, all the people who came out of the house were fine, unharmed, and still alive.

Qin Ruogu also said that the base over there was also free of illness and injury, and they all finished this winter in good health.

Chi Yan bowed his head with relief, that's good.