53

☆ 53. Chapter 53: Lost for more than ten days

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 53: Lost for more than ten days

, they thought that it would be smoother to drive all the way to the north.

After all, zombies won't intercept them, xenoplants won't attack them, and they can say hello to strange beasts on the road.

But they were slowed down by corpses or zombies in the middle of the road.

There are also very large dead tree trunks, which are also very eyeless and stand in the middle of the road.

So the three of them had to drive a little way down and move something, or call for a different plant to help with the handle.

If there are roads that don't have alien plants, they have to do it themselves.

It's nothing, some roads are still stumbling, and it's easy to hit your head when you drive fast, or fall off the seat of the bed, and the thief's flesh hurts.

After falling out of bed for countless times, Chi Yan covered his head and asked weakly: "Could it be that those people who drove out to kill zombies are as miserable as us?" Then they wasted their time like this, wouldn't they have been bitten to death by zombies a long time ago.

Kuang Qize explained embarrassedly: "Basically no one drives out now, unless it is a road that is known to have no roadblocks, and there is no gas, no one will choose to drive far away." "

Yes, and ordinary survivors with abilities or survivors without abilities don't have cars.

"I knew we weren't going to drive out. Chi Yan looked out the window sadly, and there was a large branch in front of him.

Kuang Qize also got up from his seat and resigned himself to preparing to move the barricades.

"So what are you sitting on? You can't walk.

Chi Yan thought for a while, and suddenly his eyes lit up: "There are so many strange beasts on our farm!" Sit on them! The

more he thought about it, the more feasible it became, and quickly asked Jiang Ge to stop.

Take the RV back into the space and call out the panther and the big tiger.

It had been six days since they had gone out, and it seemed that they had not yet made it to the north, and they were completely dragged down by this road obstacle.

The highway has long since collapsed, and they can only use the national highway or the road in the city to cross it, and the speed is even slower.

The major city lords who went to the meeting had already arrived at the Fengyuan base one after another, and only Chi Yan, a novice city lord on the road, was still delayed halfway.

Originally, everything was slowly getting better, and Chi Yan began to sigh again.

Although it is a little slow to sit in the RV, it also has the benefits of being slow, such as being warm, and sitting in the beast bar is not troubled by roadblocks, but it is very cold!

It's almost dying, Chi Yan has already buried himself in the black panther's fur as much as possible, and slept directly in it as a quilt.

But it is essential to be cold, and when the wind blows, the soles of his feet are the coldest.

Jiang Ge pulled open the hem of his clothes, tucked Chi Yan's feet into his clothes, and used his abdominal muscles to keep him warm.

This allowed Chi Yan to take a nap with peace of mind.