124

☆ 124. Chapter 124: Two Professors Wei

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 124: Two Professor

Wei, they left the crowded encirclement.

The owners of vegetables have no interest in these.

"But they sell it so expensive, I thought our ten crystal nuclei were already sky-high. Chi Yan walked down the street with his hands behind his back, "What should I do when there are not so many zombies and alien beasts for them to take crystal nuclei in the future."

"At that time, there will be people who will stand up and reform, such as changing the crystal core currency for something else. Kuang Qize looked at Chi Yan with starry eyes, in his heart, Chi Yan would be the hero who stood up in the future.

But salted fish like Chi Yan, he has no ambition at all.

"I think there could be a bartering phase. Ling Yishen expressed his opinion.

Chi Yan let out a long 'um': "No matter what happens in the future, it has nothing to do with us anyway." The

four of them wandered outside for a while, buying nothing, and passed by in the hotel lobby with a dejected face.

Back in the room, Kuang Qize began to be imaginative again: "Maybe the interstellar era will start in the future!" Brother Chi, take us to the interstellar!

Chi Yan tilted his head and made a handsome guy's puzzled expression: "I remember that I am human, right?" "

He is not a fairy, nor is he a Chang'e Jade Rabbit, nor can he drive rockets, and he takes them to the interstellar.

Why didn't they take him to the stars?

"Children, think about the next thing, don't be here all day. Refused

, Kuang Qize threw himself into his boyfriend's arms and was sad.

In the following time, Jiang Ge shared what he saw last night, indicating that in the basement where the zombies were held, there were still many living people who were being guinea pigs.

He hid the matter of seeing Professor Wei and Liu Yutao, and he didn't have to let Chi Yan know about it now.

"Sure enough, they really had people doing experiments. Chi Yan's expression was quite flat, because he had thought of it in advance.

But Kuang Qize is different, he is trembling with anger now, and slamming it down

on the table scared Chi Yan, who was thinking about things, he blinked and looked away helplessly.

Forget it, it's still a child.

Chi Yan also felt so strange, why was he like a flower... No, a good young man with a youthful tail often has a dad mentality.

Ling Yi rubbed the top of Kuang Qize's head deeply and looked at Chi Yan: "Then are we going to act tonight?"

"Action what? Chi Yan hugged his arms, "This is someone else's territory, even if we can directly teleport to the basement where the zombies are kept, then there are still supernatural beings underneath, didn't Jiang Ge just say that there is a seventh-level supernatural below." "

If you don't kill that level 7 ability, their immunity to zombies will be exposed.

Soon they will become public enemies of the whole people, and the central base will definitely do everything in their power to capture them.