67

☆ 67. Chapter 67: Okay Brother

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 67: Okay, brother

, "Chi City Lord." Qin Ruogu's hands were naturally perpendicular to his sides, and his eyes looked at the alley from which Chi Yan came out with moving.

Chi Yan stopped vigilantly: "City Lord Qin."

"Thanks to the Chi City Lord, the two of them are seriously infected by the virus and are often ostracized by the people in the base. Qin Ruogu took out a space bag and said with a smile: "I just wanted to come and send them some fruit today, but I didn't expect to meet the City Lord of Chi."

Chi Yan was a little stunned, he really didn't expect Qin Ruogu's sudden appearance with such a kind purpose, and he thought that people came here to block him on purpose.

Seeing that Chi Yan had been staring at the bag in his hand, Qin Ruogu was a little embarrassed.

"Although it is not much, it is enough for their grandparents and grandchildren to eat for a few days, and they are worried that they will be robbed if they can't hold it.

Chi Yan didn't think of

this problem, he just wanted to help others, so he did it directly.

He frowned: "It's me who is not thoughtful.

"No, it's good that you have that heart. Qin Ruogu sighed: "Originally, the base did not allow seriously infected people to enter, but one of them is old and weak and one is young, and if they go out, they can only die, so it is better to stay in the base first, and think of a way to save them."

Chi Yan couldn't hide his shock, he really didn't expect Qin Ruogu to have this kindness, he also thought that the person who could raise zombies should be a ruthless person.

Qin Ruogu smiled: "Let's go and talk."

"I'm sorry to let people go to the Yanjiang base to trouble you, there were too many infected people at that time, and many people were expelled from the base, although I am the city lord, I must protect the overall situation, and the comfort of the whole base is the main thing, I need fresh and uninfected vegetables."

Chi Yan looked sideways: "You can already see that I am the young man who appeared with vegetables?"

"Yes, you didn't think about hiding, did you? Qin Ruogu put his hands behind his back, "The city lords of the major bases have seen it... Except for Dawn.

Chi Yan smiled, Chenxi really didn't have a good brain, and he didn't know how he became the city lord.

There was some silence between the two of them for a while, and it took a long time for Qin Ruogu to ask.

"The Chi City Lord has a good heart, but I can also see that you are good and evil, if an important person around you is bitten by a zombie, will you find a way to save him?

Chi Yan's heart jumped suddenly, and for a moment he thought that Qin Ruogu had seen something, but Qin Ruogu's expression was sad, and his eyes turned into the distance.

So yes... Has Qin Ruogu's important person been bitten? The zombies locked up in the ground are the important people he said he said?

Chi Yan blinked and said, "How to save it?" If you are bitten by a zombie, maybe you can't get it back, right? "

Yes...," Qin Ruogu smiled bitterly, "Will you abandon them?" Leave alone.

"No, it won't. Ji Yan didn't think about it, his eyebrows and eyes suddenly softened a lot, and he also looked at the children who were playing with glass balls in the distance.