139

☆ 139. Chapter 139: That's right, it's me

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 139 That's right, it's my master, my

Liu Yutao's eyes widened in disbelief, and the eyes that looked at Chi Yan gradually became frightened.

He's not a fool either, and if you think about it a little, you'll get the hang of it.

When he talked about sending people to assassinate people with vegetable and fruit resources, Chi Yan was surprisingly angry; Including that he seems to be very resistant to eating restaurant food, and he often goes out of his mind, not knowing where he is going to eat.

There is also the reason for Chi Yan's sudden appearance, if you think about it carefully, it may not just be because of the crazy things Kan Xiongfeng did.

After getting along in the past few days, they found that Chi Yan was not such an empathetic person, and it was estimated that even if he knew, he would not bother to come over, and even put himself at risk, just to kill Kan Xiongfeng.

It must be that his own interests have been threatened, so Chi Yan suddenly appeared after disappearing for more than four years.

So...... Kan Xiongfeng once gave a death order to rob and dissect and study the person who was the one in front of him who was gnawing on apples!

What the hell did he do! In front of Chi Yan, the party, it is a stupid thing to say that people have huge resources but are unwilling to share them!

Other people's things love what, who you want to give to whom, even if it is rotten at home, it has nothing to do with other people!

Look what stupid remarks he's been talking about before!

Liu Yutao covered his face and died of shame.

Wei Tongyan and Huo Yiyang were also stunned, they thought that Chi Yan's secret was his own ability, and the most surprising thing should be this.

But I never expected that he was silent, as if he had no quarrel with the world, and there was such a big shocking secret hidden behind him!

He is the vegetable tycoon who has a huge amount of money in his hands and makes survivors all over the world covetous!

Huo Yiyang breathed a strange sigh of relief, it's okay.

Before, because Chi Yan came from the south, he felt that Chi Yan must have eaten a lot of uninfected food, and maybe he had already hoarded several space capsule bags.

That's why he didn't take out the vegetables he bought and give them to Chi Yan, otherwise he would be embarrassed and embarrassed.

Otherwise, the class will get an axe and give the rare fruits and vegetables that they bought like treasures to the party who produced it.

Just thinking about it, it's embarrassing to be able to cut out a magic fairy castle!

Chi Yan's laughter reached their ears, like naked mockery.

Mock their ignorance.

Chi Yan was eating apples, if he didn't feel that it didn't fit his personality, he wanted to shout with his nostrils to the sky at this moment: "Hahaha!" That's right, it's me! "

I didn't expect that! Scared you to death! Let you idiots still want to send someone to kill me!

A smile flashed in Wei Tongyan's eyes, Xiao Chi is so cute, he is still the lively and sunny Chi Yan.