93

☆ 93. Chapter 93: Give Them a Home

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 93 Giving them a home

He obviously felt that when facing Jiang Ge, there was a sense of indescribable crampedness.

Not only that, but there is fear and reverence.

Jiang Ge seems to have a natural blood suppression of him, which can attract him and control him!

"Are you..." Qin Ruogu, who had just entered the zombie world and was still a little white, could only guess based on his own feelings.

Kuang Qize put down the watering can and patted Qin Ruogu on the shoulder: "Brother! I get you! When

he woke up from his chaotic thoughts, he realized that Jiang Ge was different, or because his zombie genes were only half of them, and his perception of the Zombie Emperor was not strong.

But Qin Ruogu is different, he is now a pure zombie, or the kind of zombie who has no sense of taste.

His breathing became short, it turned out that Jiang Ge, who had been following Chi Yan all the time and didn't even say much, turned out to be the strongest among the zombies!

It's horrible... Chi Yan's group is simply terrifying to the point that it makes the scalp tingle.

Fortunately, he didn't have to be their enemies all the time, and he woke up in time to turn around.

Otherwise, his fate is estimated to be miserable now, and maybe he will affect the entire base of people.

Kuang Qize is a zombie with impure blood, Jiang Ge is the emperor of zombies... Chi Yan is the one who can control all zombies and alien plants.

Really, so strong that I have no friends.

How did he think that he could join forces with the city lords of other bases and take down Chi Yan?

It's really the ignorant who don't know what to fear.

He was even more sure of Ji Yan's strength, and Chi Yan's abilities were even more terrifying than what could be seen on the surface.

Chi Yan was surrounded by zombies and mutants, and he could still live like an ordinary person.

If it weren't for the fact that he could control zombies and alien plants, and that there was a space where so many things could be stored, everyone who saw Chi Yan would have thought he was an ordinary person.

It's the kind of ordinary person who doesn't have any powers.

After all, Chi Yan has no ability fluctuations.

In fact, Chi Yan really has no special abilities, all he has is a very rebellious golden finger.

I have to say, this is a lot more powerful than the ability.

"Alright, today's matter is over, and I will leave tomorrow at noon. You help me contact the other city lords and deliver the goods in the morning. Chi Yan stretched.

Now that Qin Ruogu is his employee, he can only listen to him, so Chi Yan doesn't hide it in front of him, lazily finishes his request, and the next second he pulls Jiang Ge and disappears in front of Qin Ruogu's eyes.

Qin Ruogu's eyes widened and he lost his head in shock.

Another surprise! How many unknown surprises are waiting for Chi Yan!

Kuang Qize smiled at the honorable Chong Qin Ruogu: "It's normal, it's normal, our Brother Chi has a lot of manipulations, you still have to see it in the future." Come on, new employee, I'll go back to sleep first.