216-220

☆ 216. Chapter 216: Zombies Go Shopping

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 216: The Zombies Go Shopping

A few people stood in the open space in the yard, looking at the strange beasts chasing and fighting below.

And beside those strange beasts, there were two large strange beasts, a black panther and a white tiger.

He is scratching his head and showing off his strong muscles and body.

A long time ago, they used to be Bai Qianyu's mounts, but at that time, there was only Kuang Qize, an outsider on the farm.

The last three people were stunned, and it was difficult to describe their mood at the moment.

This is a strange beast, a strange beast that will tremble for the land when it roars in the last days, even if it is raised on Chi Yan's farm, it will be reduced to a mount now.

That is, there is something that Chi Yan can do, put it on others, this must not be used as a treasure to offer?

"Can we sit too? Wei Tongyan was a little worried, these strange beasts only recognized Chi Yan and Jiang Ge, and he was afraid that he would not be willing to let them sit on it together.

Kuang Qize stood up: "Yes, I've sat down before, and they're quite easy to talk to." Of

course, it's also possible that people just listen to Chi Yan's words.

"Alright then, let's go pack up our things first, go to the vegetable patch again, eat and sleep at night, and leave tomorrow. And

they dispersed, and went to do their own things.

In fact, there is nothing to clean up, they have to go back to the farm to sleep at night, but after all, they have to travel and travel, so they have to have a sense of ritual.

"Then I'll go to sleep. "Chi Yan has nothing to do, either sleeping or playing games, but he is still a little tired today, so let's sleep well and replenish his physical strength for tomorrow's trip.

Jiang Ge stood aside and watched silently.

Replenish your stamina now? Aren't you going to sleep on the back of a strange beast tomorrow? It was the same before, sleeping on people's backs, and carrying quilts and pillows.

Say something: "It's like a cradle bed, it's so good to sleep in."

Jiang Ge closed the curtains, turned around and went out, he also had to go to the vegetable field to see, there were a large number of vegetables that needed to be harvested today.

The farm was quiet, and everyone was busy with their own business, and when they were done, they took a short nap.

On the side of the Yanjiang base, it has been difficult to calm down for a long time.

The reason was that the two zombies wearing the white T around Chi Yan, after they had a full meal, they swaggered back to the zombie group.

The Chi Yan on their bodies was so obvious that it made the other zombies blush at once.

Why do these two guys have Koikeike's big head sticker as clothes? And they can only wear the tattered clothes after death.

Through the sour inquiries of the zombies and the discussion of the scum, the zombies nodded deeply.

I see, I bought it in the base of Koikechi, and it was given to them by the Zombie Emperor, which is really enviable.

This can't be done, only these two guys have it, it's really enviable, jealous and hateful, and they also want to have the peripherals of Xiaochichi!!!