90

☆ 90. Chapter 90: Do You Want to Be a Zombie?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 90: Do You Want to Be a Zombie, You

Can't Leave?

Clang - a teacup falls to the ground and rolls in a circle, making a slightly harsh sound.

Kuang Qize subconsciously felt that this sentence was declaring war on them.

He looked around, it could be said that all of them were Qin Ruogu's people, but there were only three of them...

But it's okay, if you really want to fight, they still have the upper hand.

They have a lot of zombies and extremely lethal alien plants, and there are many alien beasts that usually have no sense of existence, all of them are combat types.

So they have nothing to fear.

Seeing that the atmosphere was about to become tense, Qin Ruogu smiled sneeringly, and he hurriedly waved his hand: "Misunderstanding, misunderstanding, misunderstanding-well, it's that what I said is ambiguous."

"That's right, because today is the day of my abdication, and the base will naturally have a successor city lord, but... We don't have a single person in our base who can be the lord of the city, and everyone has their own duties, and no one wants to change.

He looked at Chi Yan, his eyes couldn't be more obvious, Chi Yan's eyebrows jumped, and he clinged to the back of the chair: I don't believe it! There are tens of thousands of people in your base, and no one can be the city lord yet?

Qin Ruogu nodded without any shame: "Yes, we agree that only you are the most suitable for this position, and you are not qualified except for you." "

Chi Yan: ...

He had a bitter face, he knew that he would not be soft-hearted to participate in the abdication banquet of Lao Shizi, so he said, how can someone be disgraced and laid off and still invite guests to dinner.

I didn't expect it to be a set waiting for him here.

"This is impossible, I have my own base, and I can't control you. "Chi Yan is very resistant, he doesn't want to take care of his own small base, and he's such a big one!

Qin Ruogu began to throw out the bait: "This is a wide location, the surrounding environment is also very good, and the climate is also good, you can let the people from the Yanjiang base move up, and it can be integrated into a big base in the future."

Chi Yan was a little moved, but just a little, after a few seconds of heartbeat, he was unmoved again, Qin Ruogu made persistent efforts: "And there are abundant materials here, every survivor is very rich,

and the crystal nuclei are naturally as many as stars." "

Chi Yan: ...

Damn it! Totally impressed!

Nothing moved him more than the word crystal nucleus!

Completely captured his heart of money!

"Ahem..." Chi Yan grabbed his arm and gritted his teeth to refuse: "No!" I don't have such great ambitions, I don't want to be such a big city lord. "

He will not be able to travel around various bases in the future, and he can earn a lot of small crystal nuclei, so why should he trap himself in this base.

It's very busy to be a city lord! He didn't have that much time.

In addition to earning crystal nuclei to make him a little more diligent, Chi Yan just wants to be a salted fish, eating, drinking, sleeping and sleeping every day, playing games and basking in the sun.