38

☆ 38. Chapter 38: Mr. Zombie Finally Confesses

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 38: Mr. Zombie finally confessed

that when Jiang Ge came out of the underground garage, he saw a bulging Chi Yan.

He had only been away for less than a few minutes, why did Chi Yan make himself angry?

"What's wrong, Koike? Jiang Ge cautiously walked up to Chi Yan and asked him in a low voice.

Chi Yan rolled his eyes, pointed to the bathroom, and said, "What's the matter with these pairs of things in your house?" "

He is not a hypocritical person, he will not say that there is any sadness and unhappiness to digest in his heart, he will ask directly, which is better than holding back his discomfort.

Although Jiang Ge's previous affairs had nothing to do with him, he couldn't control it.

In today's society, some of the past is normal.

But he just felt uncomfortable in his heart, and the atmosphere that Jiang Ge had been creating for him before seemed to have liked him for a long time.

has been silently paying attention to him, so he will not hesitate to save him when the end of the world comes, and he almost took his own life.

Jiang Ge's body froze and was captured by Chi Yan.

Chi Yan subconsciously felt that Jiang Ge was weak in heart, and he accidentally broke it, so he was a little flustered, right?

Jiang Ge, who was wronged, was just a little embarrassed because his little secrets were discovered by Chi Yan.

I really didn't think of this before, so much so that these idiot behaviors of his were seen.

"I..."

Chi Yan stared at Jiang Ge with blazing eyes, just to see what kind of quibbles he could say!

Jiang Ge, who wanted to explain to Chi Yan well, sensed that something was wrong, he was silent for a few seconds, and finally understood.

Chi Yan is jealous, right?

Because I misunderstood the things in his house, I thought he was with someone else, and he was in a state of cohabitation, so he was unhappy!

Chi Yan is jealous!

This realization made Jiang Ge laugh happily.

He bent his eyes, because he was so happy, he was a little excited, and the corners of his eyes gradually piled up a little fine lines.

"What are you laughing at? What's so funny? Chi Yan was really angry, he rolled his eyes, and suddenly he didn't want to listen to Jiang Ge.

Originally, there was a glimmer of hope in my heart, and I wanted to wait for Jiang Ge's explanation.

For example, he misunderstood something like that, and now it seems...

Forget it, don't bother to listen, it's all in the past anyway, and it's useless for him to mind no matter how much he minds, unless that person suddenly appears.

Then Jiang Ge rekindled his old relationship with others, and cruelly asked the farm to go back, and then drove him away!

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and he suddenly bent down and bit Jiang Ge's arm.

Of course, it was through his clothes, otherwise he was afraid that he would taste the blood of zombies and become zombies.

Jiang Ge looked at the little furry head in surprise, and suddenly held Chi Yan's chin with his movable hand.