132

☆ 132. Chapter 132: Wei Tongyan's feelings

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 132: Wei Tongyan's feelings

: "You should be able to understand. Wei Tongyan took a sip slowly, "In the apocalypse, it is nothing more than one choice after another.

"Do you want to kill zombies to get crystal nuclei to improve yourself, or do you remember that it is the same kind of people in the past, and you can't bear to kill the killer."

"Do you want humans to fight for territory and fight you to the death for food, or do you want to be a humble and polite person?" Wei Tongyan leaned back on the sofa, "This answer is obvious, my choice is to let Chi Yan live." "

He doesn't care about himself, anyway, he won't be of much help in the last days, and he won't necessarily meet Chi Yan again.

After all, you have to die, early and late... If Koike is here, then he wants to die later.

Jiang Ge felt the same way, and his choice was the same, from beginning to end, there was only one Chi Yan.

But he still has a question: "Why don't you tell him your name?" "

I obviously paid so much for Koike, but I didn't say a word, and when I was misunderstood like this, I still didn't think to defend myself.

Wei Tongyan's throat rolled, and he stood up on his knees, just as Chi Yan was inside and asked Jiang Ge to bring his clothes.

"Let's go. Professor Wei held the cup, Jiang Ge strode in the direction of the bathroom, and took the clothes to Chi Yan.

When he looked back again, Wei Tongyan had already gone upstairs.

"This water thief is scalded, not as good as our farm, and cannot be reconciled. Chi Yan's fair skin was burned red, and he missed his small farm very much.

Jiang Ge's thoughts were pulled back, and he replied to Chi Yan's words with a smile.

Upstairs, Wei Tongyan had already returned to the bedroom, the water cup was placed on the bedside table, the light was not turned on, and he was sitting in the chair, his eyes were half-covered.

Why didn't he tell Ji Yan his name?

Because I don't dare, because I'm cowardly.

Because of his name... It was because of his madness and confusion, how dare he tell Chi Yan?

Wei Tongyan didn't remember the original name very well, he only remembered the current name.

Wei Tongyan...

After discovering his feelings for Chi Yan, he was crazy, couldn't sleep at night, and didn't dare to approach when he saw Chi Yan.

They had an age difference of nearly twenty years, how could he have that kind of affection for Chi Yan?

Chi Yan is suitable for excellent young people, as handsome as he looks, and has a sunny personality.

In short, anything is good, as long as it is what Koike likes, it doesn't matter if it's male or female.

But it just can't be him, the gap between them is too big, and Wei Tongyan is afraid that Xiao Chi will dislike him and think he is disgusting.

He couldn't control his emotions, but he was reluctant to run away from Chi Yan's side, he wanted to remember Chi Yan forever, and always remember this absurd throbbing.

So Wei Tongyan went to change his name.

Fortunately, he never told Koike his name, otherwise he might not be able to argue.