98

☆ 98. Chapter 98: This Chapter Is Just About Love

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 98 This chapter is simply about falling in love

After dinner, Chi Yan got up and went to the courtyard for a walk.

Jiang Ge shouted to Chi Yan, who was talking about wanting to drink ice water: "What ice water to drink on such a cold day, wear an extra coat and go out, isn't it good to be indoors in such a cold."

Chi Yan went into the bedroom and took a Jiangge coat to put on, ran into the kitchen, and hit Jiangge on the back: "I'll go out for a walk, and I'll gain weight by sitting and lying down after eating!" Why are you so verbose now?

Jiang Ge turned around and directly attacked Chi Yan with his elbow, Chi Yan was caught off guard, and then

Jiang Ge turned around, his waist against the marble slab.

The sudden change made Chi Yan's eyes widen, like a frightened kitten.

Jiang Ge lowered his head and pecked Chi Yan on the lips.

"Next time I'm naughty, I'll kiss you once you make a fuss. The corners of Jiang Ge's mouth rose, "This is a 100% benefit for me, but not necessarily for you."

Koike occasionally shyly refused his kisses, obviously they kissed a lot, but Koike, who was prone to fried hair, was still not too Xi.

Chi Yan shrugged his nose and snorted: "Then you can't always sneak attack me, and don't bully me that I'm not in love, there shouldn't be anyone in love who kisses every day, right?"

"Are you sure? Jiang Ge smiled, lowered his head and kissed the tip of Chi Yan's nose again, "That's really because you have less knowledge."

The despised Chi Yan was angry, and two smokes were about to come out of his nostrils, he raised his head recklessly, opened his mouth and bit Jiang Ge's chin.

I was worried that Jiang Ge would hurt, so I only dared to rub gently, and then felt the vibration of Jiang Ge's chest and the pleasant low laughter.

Jiang Ge's smile was so good, Chi Yan felt that his ears were soft, and he let go of his mouth unprincipledly, not even leaving a single tooth mark on Jiang Ge's chin.

He was aggrieved and hit Jiang Ge's chest muscles with his forehead, and muttered in a low voice: "You always bully me, it doesn't seem to be like this before you catch me, and you won't cherish what you get."

"I'm so wronged. Jiang Ge circled Chi Yan's back and hugged the person tightly in his arms, "It's too late for me to love you, how can I bully you?" Of course, there are certain moments when I feel like I have to bully you.

Chi Yan's little face turned yellow, and he was even more ashamed.

What's going on with this inexplicable feeling of wanting to be coquettish in Jiang Ge's arms! He actually wanted to be like a little milk cat, held in Jiang Ge's arms, do nothing, and then be kissed on the forehead by Jiang Ge doting.

He must have broken down.

"But when you bully me, you are always very fierce, very unhuman, you would never be like this before you were together! You've just changed a lot. Chi Yan was still arguing for himself.

Jiang Ge was silent for two seconds, and decided to cooperate with Chi Yan: "Yes, I didn't do well, I didn't have the consciousness of being a standard good boyfriend, baby forgive me, but you also have to forgive me that my husband really likes you too much, so I can't help but want to be you."