184

☆ 184. Chapter 184: Koike kills the red eye

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 184 Xiao Chi killed the red eye

It seems that it is difficult to solve the hatred in Chi Yan's heart with just his fist, he released the alien plant, and there is a mollusk insect alien beast.

All greeted by this villager.

The villager's late level 4 ability is completely useless.

He tried to use his ability to open Chi Yan many times, and tried to use brute force to turn the tide of the battle, but all of them ended in failure.

Chi Yan told him what an incompetent waste he was.

Ability is not the deciding factor, at least here in Chi Yan, even if you have a high-level ability, it is in vain when you wake up with a thick sense of unhappiness.

The resentment of the different plants is also very big, and he was sleeping well, but there was this kind of stupid fork running out to wake up Xiao Chichi.

Now, Xiao Chichi's wake-up gas must have been hanging over the farm for a long, long time.

The man was beaten almost beyond recognition, and he was powerless to resist.

He could only keep feeling his blood flowing out, and the nosebleed was like a blood collapse, flowing out.

"I'm a pig? I don't know how to lift? I'm not sensible? Ji Yan laughed a few times, "This is really the most humorous joke I've heard this year." Kicking

the person out a few meters away, Chi Yan shook his hand in disgust: "Who do you think you are talking to?" "

The alien plant rolls up the person and throws it on the tree.

Then hide in the corner and applaud their little pond.

Koikechi is awesome, in this era of all the evildoers, you have to turn yourself into an even more evil person.

Just when the onlookers in the tent thought that this matter was finally over, Chi Yan suddenly took out some water to wash his hands, and walked slowly towards the ancient village.

Several people popped out of their heads at the same time, looking in the same direction at Chi Yan, who seemed to be 'strolling in the courtyard'.

Liu Yutao asked in a low voice: "Where did he go?"

Kuang Qize also replied in a whisper: "I'll bet on a spicy strip, and he will go to find that greasy green tea." The

others unanimously agreed with the idea, and honestly sat in the tent, waiting for their blackened Chi Yan to return victoriously.

When Ji Yan passed by a big tree, he squinted indifferently at the man who was kneeling on the ground.

This man is the man who wanted to hold his companion before and not go up to disturb people's dreams.

He wanted to run away just now, but when he saw that Xiao Heizi's ability couldn't be released, and this man didn't even put his ability, and he could beat Xiao Heizi like that, his legs were already weak and he didn't dare to move.

He seems to have forgotten how long ago he used his fists to solve problems.

Nowadays, people all use their abilities to speak, and whenever something happens, they release their abilities, and even when they fight, they stand far away, and use their abilities from a distance of a few meters.