100

☆ 100. Chapter 100: Another Zombie

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 100: Another Zombie

????

There were two big words written on Chi Yan's face: [Ridiculous!!]

"Are you alright? Do you know who this man is, and you brought it back? Although he is indeed quite handsome. Chi Yan looked at the man lying on the ground with a very bad face.

The person's eyebrows were furrowed, his breathing was short, and his face was ruddy and a little abnormal, so he should have a fever.

He is very handsome, with thick eyebrows, and very sharp eyes with slightly drooping eyes, this person should be a more serious person.

But it's still a little worse than Jiang Ge, and the most handsome person has to be their Zombie Emperor.

"What's wrong with him? Got a fever last night when it rained wet? Chi Yan wanted to lean over to take a look, but this person's origin was unknown, so he didn't dare to approach rashly.

Kuang Qize squatted down, dragged a bamboo stick, and poked at the man covered in dirt on the ground.

"He's in such a strange condition, it's not just a fever, I feel a zombie virus in his body. "Although Kuang Qize is a half-zombie, he also has the ability to perceive zombies.

Chi Yan opened his mouth, endured and endured it and complained: "My farm... Can there be a normal person besides me? It's all zombies, what's going on. "

This person is obviously still angry, and it is impossible for Chi Yan not to save him when he dies, so this person is estimated to have to stay on the farm to help him work in the future, that is... Tsk, in the future, there will be another person on the farm, and it may not be a person.

It's a zombie...

"Where is the source of his infection? Chi Yan also frowned and leaned over, wanting to see where this person had been bitten.

The two of them squatted and studied for a long time, but they just didn't see the wound, not even the slightest bit of broken skin.

Chi Yan and Kuang Qize glanced at each other, and finally Kuang Qize said his inner guess: "Should it be... It's in a very private area, right?

Chi Yan gasped: "That's too miserable!" It's very, no matter where you bite... Unspeakable, right? "

Forget it, carry it in, throw it on the cool bed and I'll save his life." Chi Yan stood up and hammered his waist, he pursed his lips and snorted silently.

Jiang Ge really hurt him a lot, once his waist was better, but now it hurts at every turn.

When he threw the person on the small bed that Chi Yan used to cool off in the summer, Kuang Qize closed the door.

"What are you doing behind closed doors? It's a good thing, and as soon as you close the door like this, it becomes a strange and unsightly thing. Chi Yan sat on the side and stared at Kuang Qize.

Kuang Qize scratched his head: "Isn't it going to take off your clothes to find his wounds for a while?" There are so many alien plants and beasts out there, how bad it is to be seen.

Chi Yan was speechless: "I didn't say that I was going to take off his clothes!" Where do you want to go?

He paused and said, "You don't think you want to see other people's abs and pectoral muscles or something, right?" So I can't wait to take off other people's clothes.