211-215

☆ 211. Chapter 211: It's a pity that the Chi City Lord married young

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 211: It's a pity that the Chi City Lord married young, and

Jiang Ge was the first to laugh.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, this is really not an occasion to laugh, what Chi Yan said is quite domineering, that is, he... That hair hahaha!

The others laughed as well.

The massage eye mask is still hanging on the forehead, and it is really not majestic!

Chi Yan looked at those who had no rules and couldn't stop laughing.

"You're so annoying! I'm going to kill you!! Chi Yan was annoyed and ashamed, pulled off his massage glasses, and ran towards them.

Liu Yutao in one hand and Kuang Qize in the other, these two were hammered.

They looked up to the sky and shouted, "Why am I again!!

"Because you're standing closest! Chi Yan gave a perfect and irrefutable reason.

But immediately, Huo Yiyang, who just wanted to watch the play, was also pulled in and beaten, and several people scuffled, not knowing whose fist fell on his body.

The three people who should have joined forces to resist Chi Yan also became enemies, after all, Chi Yan only had one pair of hands, so he couldn't hammer three people at once, right?

So there was also a fist that hit him, which was done by the other two people who were standing on his side!

So the fight began.

Chi Yan speechlessly hugged his arms and withdrew from the battlefield, he should have been the initiator of this war, but now he was forced to retreat, this battle was completely useless for him.

People have already started infighting!

"I'm speechless. Chi Yan snorted, then jumped on Jiang Ge and began to ruffle Jiang Ge's hair.

Jiang Ge didn't move, and was honestly pulled by his daughter-in-law's hair.

Don't say anything that doesn't hurt? It's rude for you to do such a thing that climbs on your head.

All you can say is because you don't love your wife, it's because you don't have a partner!

Qin Ruogu still has work to report, but his boss has already gone to get his hair done, and there was a fight just now.

I'm speechless...

When Chi Yan finally finished making trouble, he patted his clothes and got back to normal.

Qin Ruogu finally found a chance to get down to business, and Chi Yan directly put on a pain mask: "Big brother, are you a workaholic?" Why do you talk about work all the time?

"It's not work, it's something moral. "

Huh? Chi Yan hugged himself in fear, "Isn't it, isn't it that my lack of work has escalated to a moral issue?"

Qin Ruogu took a deep breath, thank you, he wants to resign again!

"It's a woman from the base, who has been fishing for men, not only that, but also the kind that disregards the wishes of others, I don't know where that woman got some medicine, colorless and odorless melt water very quickly, and there are already a lot of yellow flower girls in the base. "

Chi Yan: ...

Help, strange things happen every year, and this year is a basket.

"What can I do about this? Am I going to risk my life? But I've got an object. Ji Yan shook his head, he was now a good man who was physically and mentally consistent.