187

☆ 187. Chapter 187: Your God, He Loves Me

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 187 Your God, He Loves My

Friends Abroad is a nonsensical person, and he likes to be poor since he was a child.

He pretended to cry and screamed, and Jiang Ge helplessly asked him what he was crying about.

At that time, Yu Le happened to be hiding behind a tree and crying, and when he heard this, he subconsciously thought he was asking him.

The person on the other side of the phone asked with Jiang Ge's straight male aesthetics, should the person he liked look quite ordinary, right?

Yu Le, who was behind the tree, said that some people laughed at him for being ugly, he was very sad, was he really ugly?

Jiang Ge smiled when he thought of Chi Yan, he said no, it was very good-looking.

Chi Yan, in his heart, is the best-looking person in the world, unmatched.

And Yu Le thought that Jiang Ge was talking about him, and thought to himself, it turned out that in Yuancao's heart, he was actually the best-looking person?

He immediately asked, is it true?

And Jiang Ge also gave him an accurate answer, and he said it was true.

My friend got down seriously on the phone, and sincerely wished Jiang Ge that he met someone he liked, but he still wanted to ask what he liked about Chi Yan.

Jiang Ge thought about it, and was a little embarrassed, he wanted to say, Chi Yan is good-looking, beautiful, and excellent, no matter where he is, it is very attractive to him.

But he just said vaguely that he liked Chi Yan's kindness.

Because Chi Yan is the kindest person he has ever met.

He would kneel behind the stone platform and hide, holding a water cup so that the thirsty kitten could drink with peace of mind.

He will also hold an umbrella to shelter the puppy from the rain.

He would not turn on the air conditioner in his bedroom one summer because there were birds living in the air conditioner.

He would pick up the plants that had grown too long and landed in the middle of the road, which had been constantly run over by vehicles, and turned a corner for him and put them in a safe place.

There are many, many more, Chi Yan's love and kindness to this nature.

At that time, Yu Le shyly asked Jiang Ge, Senior Jiang, what kind of person do you like?

Blinded by the sound of the wind, covered by the voices of the people who spoke around Ji Yan.

Or was blinded by the desire and greed in his heart, what Yu Le heard was that Jiang Ge said that he likes kind people, and he happens to be the kindest person in Jiang Ge's heart.

He thought it was a signal from Jiang Ge to him, a signal that they could get closer to each other.

But many times later, when he dressed up and wanted to go on a date with Jiang Ge, Jiang Ge passed by him expressionlessly.

Before, Yu Le even proudly said in front of his roommates that he was in love with Senior Jiang Ge.

He was ridiculed and accused of being a fool and a dreamer.

Yu Le thought that as long as he went out on a date with Jiang Ge, he would take a photo and post it on the Internet and post it on the school forum, so that no one would not believe him!