153

☆ 153. Chapter 153: Chi Yan was killed by the diaphragm

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 153: Chi Yan was punched to death

by the diaphragm, ruthless like raindrops.

All fell on Kan Xiongfeng, beating a tall man who had long been corrupted by power to the ground.

"I can't do anything to them, can't I beat you yet? Chi Yan kicked Kan Xiongfeng's head again.

At the beginning, he did still have a kind of [as long as Kan Xiongfeng is solved, those three can be alive, there is no need to care. But

how can you ignore it? It was his family, his friends.

It's impossible not to leave it alone.

Kan Xiongfeng vomited blood and fell to the ground: "You won't have a good time if you kill me!" The whole base will not let you go! "

Huh. Chi Yan pumped up another vine, "You still think you're a flower?" I don't know how bad my reputation is?

Kan Xiongfeng wanted to fight back, but every time he moved, he would be kicked down by Chi Yan again, lying on the ground weakly, and it turned into a one-sided abuse again.

There was a one-sided beating here, but in fact, Ling Yishen and they didn't rest.

Kan Xiongfeng was unwilling, he couldn't accept that his fate was a dead word.

So he has been using his spirit to contain Liu Yutao and them, and Ling Yishen and they have Jiang Ge's permission, so they naturally began to fight against Huo Yiyang.

Although Kuang Qize had some difficulty with Liu Yutao, Liu Yutao was manipulated, his ability was greatly reduced, and he was barely able to cope with it.

Professor Wei had already broken down and knelt on the ground, spitting blood from his mouth.

There was only one person, who had been standing aside, looking at Chi Yan who was constantly moving with gentle eyes.

Jiang Ge had never seen such a Chi Yan, and wanted to take this opportunity to take a few more looks, otherwise he would probably not see it in the future.

In order to be able to take a few more looks, Jiang Ge was still quietly sending abilities to Kan Xiongfeng, improving his mental power, so that he could resist beating a little.

can barely control Liu Yutao and Huo Yiyang all the time.

Chi Yan's hands were sour, and he scolded: "How are you like Xiaoqiang, you can resist beating."

Chi Yan really didn't want to fight, so he shook his hand and stood aside.

Jiang Ge immediately walked over, hugged Chi Yan's waist, stabilized his figure, and helped him rub his back by the way.

His wife, Xiaochi, has really worked hard lately, and as a husband, he has to love his wife well.

So Jiang Ge decided to go back tonight and take Chi Yan to practice.

Because of Chi Yan's beating heart, he couldn't slow down for a while, and Jiang Ge's dark pupils were red for a moment and then immediately darkened.

You have to be patient, even if such a small pond is delicious, you can't salute Chi Yan in a place like this now.

There are also outsiders who...

Under the authorization of Chi Yan, the silk flower lay on Kan Xiongfeng's body and quickly absorbed, and a look of fear gradually appeared on Kan Xiongfeng's puffy face.