159

☆ 159. Chapter 159: Morning on the Farm

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 159: The Morning

of the Farm, in fact, Chi Yan was panicked.

What what! The chickens are eating meat! Is the grass in the field not satisfying them?

It is said that insects are also meat, but is it because there is too little meat for insects? So they don't think enough to eat?

How's that coming!? Do the chickens have to be fed meat in the future? Where is he going to get so much meat for the chickens to eat!

Fortunately, the other poultry did not eat meat, otherwise they would have been poor on this farm.

Maybe we'll have to cut each other's meat and eat it in the future!

Chi Yan sighed and looked at Jiang Ge with a gloomy gaze.

Jiang Ge was furious, and asked weakly: "What's wrong?" "

Could it be that he threw the person who scolded Chi Yan into the breeding area and was discovered by Chi Yan, right?

Chi Yan shook his head and whispered, "You are the owner of this farm, so you have to find a way to solve their food!"

Jiang Ge smiled and asked sincerely: "But baby, you are the real master of this farm."

"No, no, no, you're the one who picks up leaks. Chi Yan sat up anxiously, resolutely refusing to take this responsibility!

"What's more! You're my object! It's my boyfriend, so in a real sense, you're the master here, and you should be the one to take the lead! Jiang

Ge has nothing to say, and a person who desperately wants to shirk his responsibilities can't wake up.

He bowed his head and said okay, anyway, the chickens won't eat meat in the future.

Chi Yan breathed a sigh of relief and lay back down.

"It's time to eat. Jiang Ge said, today's dinner is made systematically.

Several people came back from different places, reunited in the small courtyard, sat in the gazebo, and began today's sumptuous dinner.

Time seemed to slow down, and everything suddenly changed back to the quiet years before.

The days in the mountains seem to have returned to the time before the end of the world, when the wind was calm and the people were harmonious and friendly.

Eat, drink and sleep well, the environment is beautiful, the air quality is good, and even the water you drink is ten thousand times better than when you were at the base.

Liu Yutao was wearing a pair of short-sleeved half-cut pants and flip-flops, and his hair was messy and he sat in the yard.

He is the fastest and best one, and now he is like a migrant worker who often works, if it weren't for his clean clothes, he could be described as sloppy.

Liu Yutao held a large water tank in his hand, that is, a water cup bigger than his face, containing hot soy milk.

The farm was a little scary, and he looked at the strange beast stealing tomatoes in the vegetable patch.

Sure enough, Chi Yan's wake-up anger is very scary, whether it is before the end of the world or after the end of the world, even the alien beasts and plants that can run rampant in the apocalypse, they have to be grandsons under Chi Yan's go-up gas.